Reviews for You've Got the Keys to Me
PeanutButterSquares chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
GASP OMG THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD

I AM JUST A HELPLESS PILE OF GOO NOW

HOW COULD YOU ACTUALLY DO THIS JFC IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD ZIZZIE I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF WHAT TO SAY OMG

*le deep sigh*

SHIT damn this is sooooooo hot and WONDERFULLY written. *bright shiny eyes* I shall bow to you forever, Zizzie. I mean it. If you were my idol, now you are literally my GODDESS and I shall worship you with every ounce of love left in me because THIS IS SO GODDAMN PERFECT, JUST EVERYTHING IS IN IT'S PERFECT PLACE.

They say a good sign of a good author is when you forget that you are reading. I was totaly oblivious of anything while reading this. It is truly fabulous!

UH. OK. I WILL GO RE-READ AND GIVE YOU A PROPER REVIEW

BRB

***

BACK. OMG.

ok,(OMG) here goes:

GREAT idea with the sex up on the wall while Blaine is right next to it XD So hot and perfect and sdkhbASB! It is such a Sebastian thing to do, simply awesome!

I also like the fact that you don't give it away right at the beggining. It would have been so easy for Blainers to immediately go "Oh, I remember you!" and then blush and go into the flashback. But that would have been boring. Instead you keep us on edge trying to figure out what Sebastian has to do with any of it and why Blainers is literally having a panic attack!

Until you meet him at the bar. OH-EM-GEE. Now I get you little B. I'd totally have a panic attack too if I had Sebastian doing all of these nasty things to me oh dear GOD.

I just love sexy-gay-bar-superstar Sebastian, and you did an awesome job at portraying the smirking, grinning and sexually promiscuous Bas, getting all over Blaine as soon as he gets even the tiniest chance. Just perfect XD

Is it your first time writing a kiss? It was absolutely perfect... I might even base mine off of your example now, if you don't mind. It is JUST. UUURGHHH.

And love the struggle of "I'm only looking for a quick fuck" and Blainers wants to say YES SO BAD I CAN FEEL IT THROUGH THE SCREEN. I cannot wait to see the incredible smut out of this, it will be terrific *weeping with joy*

THANK YOU YOU ARE PERFECT AND I LOOOOOVE YOU

KEEP WRITING, WE WILL BE FAMOUS ONE DAY, I PROMISE.

Love you my dear, take care :)
hurtslikeheaven chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow, this is all kinds of wonderful! The whole listening through the wall scene was brilliant, and I loved the kiss...just wow! I really enjoy your style of writing, please update soon!
Gina762 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
THE BIT WITH THE WALL AND THE NOISES.

A
likesuperwhee chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS.

I'm so glad someone is finally writing a proper seblaine fic oh lord

- Abby (YOU ALL BE GRATEFUL TO ME I'M THE REASON THIS EXISTS)
Aledda chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm with you on the lack of proper Seblaine fic front. It really is all PWP or actually about another couple with Seblaine as a side pairing that you never get to see or hear from.

And this plot is actually very interesting. It has a lot of the dynamics that you can see in Blaine and Sebastian just in a different setting. I'm very interested in seeing how everything plays out. What Sebastian's intentions really are and whether or not Blaine will get hurt by them.
Kata Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Seblaine and slutty Sebastian! Always a good combination.
Chair4vr chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
love this story! please update soon!