Reviews for Ask the Survivors!
NeverisaDork chapter 35 . 7/27
Yo, EC, it's Kyra. Been a while, hope you're doing good.

...Yeah, last time we talked it was kinda awkward, huh?

I'm doing better, got on some anxiety and migraine meds, got a girlfriend, and gonna start college in a few weeks; things are looking up. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I acted in the past. I was really immature, and I should have respected you and your space better.

Feel free to delete this if you'd like, I wouldn't blame you after the way I acted.

Take care,
Nev
Pika guest chapter 35 . 6/5
Ec. It has been a while. I forgot about this for the longest time. But I am back, but I probably won't be doing many asks anymore. I suffer from insanity. If any asks seem strange, that's why. I may be doing asks every so often, but don't expect frequent asks. Please don't read my previous asks for this chapter, they are kind of embarrassing. Now off to my questions.

EC- did you know that devil may cry was originally going to be a resident evil game?

Wesker- remember that time you were fighting silver people with Chris and a wolf? Those were the good old days. If you were confused, I was talking about one time I was playing Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's hero's vs. heralds mode. I went to an area and selected Amataratsu, You, and Chris. I always wondered if anybody in those games remember anything a out the game after it is over.

I will be going now. Goodbye guys! This is pikaquote signing off.
EchoSquid chapter 35 . 4/3/2015
*a wild portal apears and out comes EchoSquidz*

Helloz I'm new to this whole Q and A sh*t and thought why da f*ck not give you some questions anyway

Entire Cast: Have you guys ever saw the announcement of the next game RE Revelations?

Claire: Do you know that you are being brought back after how many sh*t ton of years that Capcom ignored you? And also that you are one of the playable characters in the game along with Barry Burton and his daughter who I forgot what her name is.

Barry: What are the side effects of eating a Jill Sandwich? tell me naaaauuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwww!

Jill: * hugs* you are my favourite character in the whole franchise and I repeat this is not a question I repeat dis is not a question

A message to EC: For how many sh*t ton of months are you gonna neglect this fanfic bro cuz if you don't update I will pump a hella ton of bullets up your head ya get mistah or would you want to get mauled by the fangirls because I can see thier hate towards any moment a wild fangirl will appear drag you to hell aka pit of fangirls filed with bloodlust for you, yes you my friend

*security comes in and drags me away*

trust me bro trust meeeeeeeeeee!* whilst being draged away by security*
*crazy laughter can be heard as gunshots where fired*
security: Oh my god he has a bomb! run 4 ur liffeeeeeeee!
AnonymousPERSONZ chapter 35 . 4/3/2015
*flatscreen monitor appears out of nowhere*

Anon:hello is this thing on? Anyway question time!11!

Q 4 Claire: Does you know about zeh upcoming game in the RE Franchis do youuu!?

Q 4 Barry Sandwich Burton: Does you know you is featured in the next RE game!?

SHOUTOUT TO JILL:
PikaGuest chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
Kept you waiting huh? If you get the referance I am making you get a cookie Ec.
It has been a long time since the last update. I won't be doing much asking now because my interests have shifted a bit. Here is a useful tip you need to know if you want my reviews to make any sense at all: Read my reviews from oldest to newest based on chapter and everything I say when I post multiple reviews will make sense with the others in consideration. With that out of the way, here is some Q's.

Barry: What happened to your magnum during Resident Evil Gaiden? I find it weird how one game you have it and the next it's gone.

Everyone: Have you ever heard of a game series called Dino Crisis? You probably haven't, it's pretty old. It is a survival horror game made by the same people who made Resident Evil, but there are no melee weapons (not in the first one at least), You can move after you aim your weapon, very slowly however, and, most importantly, there are dinos instead of zombies.

EC: Have you gotten the new Resident Evil game? You can get it on Steam.

That's all for today and if you excuse me, I will be looking for Albert Whisker on deviantArt. PikaQuote Out! Also, I am reviewing as PikaGuest to bypass the one review per chapter rule has. PikaQuote Out, For reals this time!

*Telelports away*
NaruHinaLuvr13 chapter 35 . 1/21/2015
Hey guys!

UGHH Im excited too EC! I would LOVE too see Claire and Jill back in action though...so fingers crossed!

as for questions!:

William Birkin: If you survived the whole infection thing yada yada do you think you and wesker would have stayed partners or do you think he would have double crossed you anyway? I go for he wouldve killed you...since he seems to enjoy killing people who works with him.

claire: HIIII! if you could partner with someone there who isnt chris and leon who would it be and why

jake: would you ever spend father son time with wesker?

wesker: have you ever thought of becoming a superhero? or using your fangirl army to take over the world? pretty sure you can...fangirls can be scary...and this is coming from one...

sherry! HIII! do you hate your dad for putting the g virus in you even though you have really cool healing abilities?

Leon: how long does it take to do your hair?

ada: do you help leon with his hair?

merchant: ive wondered this for a LONG time...how do you appear in multiple places? do you follow leon around as the game goes on? can you teleport?

Ustanak and Nemesis: who do you think is a better BOW monster thing?

Chris: do you think youre a better shot than piers and leon?

piers: can you help me with my aim...i suck Dx

EC: do you find some of our questions weird or irritating?

ummmm thats it for now :3 keep up the good work guys 3 3 3
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 34 . 12/3/2014
Hello guys did you all miss me?
Don't worry I brought home made pecan pie.
Barry: How do you feel about your grand return in the next resident evil game?
Claire: How does it feel to be teamed with Barry's daughter?
And Albert: There are rumors of you returning to resident evil as a good guy, but get your assets kicked by (Points at Jake) your son over there who is dating Sherry. Care to clear the air.
Chris: If the rumors are true what would your reaction to wesker's changing sides effect you?
Pikaguest chapter 35 . 11/6/2014
It has been over a month now EC. I will be reclaiming the pokemon I sent you. If you want any involvement with their lives, make a resident evil pokemon crossfic. I know you can do it. One more thing about the pokemon I sent you: they are huge fans of the Metal Gear Solid franchise.

Hey guys I'm back and I regret to inform you that I won't be commenting as often anymore. I'll let you know when that changes. Here are my questions for the day!

EC: Have you ever played Doom?

Jill: Have you read the fanfic "Star's newest member"?

Everyone: Does anyone here watch Attack on Titan?

EC: The reason I didn't give you my sylveon is because it took over 48 hours to get it and I just remembered that it is male.

Claire: I know you didn't mean to leave Steve for dead. You probably thought he had a combat knife or something like that.

Well I'm off again. Pikaquote out! * Teleports away*
SqueezyPeppermint chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
This is so funny. XD

I have a question for Claire. What do you feel about CAPCOM messing up your oh so beautiful voice in Revelations 2? I'm still not over that, guys. DX

Chris: do you even plan on getting married?

Jill: Why did you let Sheva kill Wesker? Seriously!

That's all. XD
oXSheenaSuddzXo chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
Hey EC good story! :3 *Hugs you gently*
Jill:Does the letter 'J' runs in your family?And can we pretend we're sisters?
Redfield siblings:Does the letter 'C' runs in your family?
Piers:Your cute! :3 *Kiss piers on the cheek*Don't blush you are too adorable.
Wesker:Why are you so evil? Do NOT say 'I am a god that's why' use a different reason (Ō.Ō)
Everyone:What's your favourite colour?Favourite food?Favourite movie?
Barry:Why don't you try my sandwich?! :D
It's made of Marshmallows,Jam,Peanut butter,Ham,Turkey,Chocolate,Jill spit,Cheetos,Doritos I think that's all *Give Barry my homemade sandwich*
Chris:Don't listen to Wesker he's just to blond to notice you're awesome
Kaplan(From the movies):Why did you die!?*Glomps Kaplan* I'm never letting go,I'm your true fan.(One day we shall be together)
EC:You are to awesome!
To Wesker fans:You know Claire/Jill is not a mother of Jake muller,You know brown/blonde could mix together,that could make red or ginger,Sheesh fans these days.
Carlos:Don't fake your accent,It's too adorable :3
Finn:You are to adorable too also *Hugs Finn*
Everybody:I hope you have a great day!Keep up the great work EC!
JadeValentine01 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Wesker,You suck XD
PikaQuote chapter 35 . 9/30/2014
The previous comment if you add some letters and take a few away it will read, "EC get ready for the time of your life you lucky son of a." There is not enough room there for bitch. Why did i not sensor that? I was trying to reference a popular TV show THAT IS NOT Game of Thrones! Guess the reference an you and get a free cookie!

Hey guys, what's up? PikaQuote here (A.K.A. Leopardnose) and I have a few questions to ask. *glares in Claire's direction*

Note: The last 2 posted comments were made before I read the part where you answered my questions, so my first 3 things that I have to say are to you before you got to this comment, And IT IS ABOUT -meow-ING TIME YOU GOT TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! With that said, let's start.

Ashley: I did that because I -meow-ing love you!

Jill: Glad you liked it!

EC: But EC, you already have the script, and it's right here. To Claire-ify (See what I did there?), It is this fanfiction.

Steve: There is nothing wrong with loving Claire. I am a fan of Cleave myself! But remembering what happened back there, I just want you to rethink having a relationship with Claire. AND SHE LEFT YOU FOR DEAD, though this was not something she was thinking about at the time.

All girls in room and Wesker:*Transforms into cats*

EC: D.Y.K. I have a Youtube Channel? There is nothing on there yet but I will be posting soon. Just a note: My videos are intended for older audiences, potentially older than I am. I am 13, by the way.

Kitty cat Claire: *strokes* Despite you being a -meow- to Steve, i still really like you. *Picks up, gives to EC*

EC: *Gives a great ball, an ultra ball, and a luxury ball* The great ball contains Gardevoir, the ultra ball contains a Lopunny, and the luxury ball contains Sylveon. They are all female and will compete for your attention and affection. Wait, I was not supposed to give you Sylveon! *Takes the luxury ball away* Anyway, have fun!

Everyone: Play CarnEvil and the House of the Dead! You will all -meow-ing love them! Just don't watch the House of the Dead movies. They are awful.

Nemesis: Here is an indestructible translator toaster. It is made from pure Unobtainium. As an extra feature, it has more voice options to choose from. Enjoy! *hands over a shiny toaster-looking device*

Boto: You never told me how life as co-host has been! I won't stop asking until you say something!

Thats all for now. Until next time, Take care my bros. Oh I almost forgot, The cat form will last until the end of the chapter. After that you be able to transform into a cat at will. Claire don't be jealous if EC gives the pokemon more affection than you get. EC, Claire, don't bang. I know what you are talking about. The only banging I want to see around here is grenades going bang. Bye! *teleports Back into the shadows*
jak17ify chapter 35 . 9/29/2014
this story is hilarious! i hve ine question:did anyone ever give Luis a smoke?
Overseerneversleeps chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
*cue epic heavy metal*
THATS RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE OVERSEER HAS RETURNED! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Ahem, now that thats out of the way, I'm back from hiatus and vacation. I brought some of you guys some presents.
Ec: Here's this awsome gold chain so you can "have bling" and look like a rapper. *hands chain*
Berry: I got you this sandwich and a side I frys. Theres also a side of soy sauce. I know its a weird combo but I think youll like it. *hands food*
Leon: Here's some hair gel. *hands gel* You like it? Its my brand thats become wildly secessfull.
Chris and Jill: I found this dog and thought of you. His name is Spot. Hes... kinda potty trained. *hands cute dog*. You guys want to hit the gym with me after the show? I'm totally in the work out mood.
Kevan: I paid your parking tickits. Your welcome.
Vector: I bought a tacky Hawaiian shirt. You want it? If you do its yours.
George: I always thought you were quite a 'sane' person. You ever consider being a theripist rather then a medical docter?
Wesker: did you think I, of all people, would forget about you? You and I have had our diffrences, you refusing to fund my hair gel company, me detonating a hair gel bomb in your office. We've both been wrong here. So while I was away, I bought you this cool leather coat, sence yours got burned in the volcano. It even has your name embroiderd on the back so people can know who to attribute there doom to *hands coat* . Enjoy man, and I'm sorry.
See you next time guys! Keep it real Ec :)
BlueSharpie1989 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014