Reviews for When All Is Lost
CaptainMorgan101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Justin Time can go jump in a hole and Justin Beiber can go jump in an apocapypse
leobold1 chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
A decent story. Great plotline, a post-apolyptic America. It's lacking in detail. It has the feel of a rough draft.

This story could have easily been 3-4 times longer. Justin is one dimensional, only shows why he became what he is over two sentences throughout the story.

The sickness also seems unplausable, how did it come into being, how does it become so virulent?

Also needs more dialog, but that will come with extension.

This has the chance of being a great story. It just needs a lot more detail and a little polishing.
Aaron chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
cool story babe now make me a sandwich (:
Meilea2010 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I very much enjoyed the ending. So Vance was the good guy after all. Anmd he and Jethro set it up. Alright. Love what Tony said about Justin Bieber is probably dead. Alright.
DS2010 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Liked the end and was surprised Vance was the secret mole, I loved it. Great end
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
ch 9&10

Liked the name for the baby.

Go Tony with the knife throwing.

No Gibbs and Tony are both shot. And both are serious wounds. Ahh Glad in the end it worked out. And Tony and Gibbs are OK. Vance turned out to be good wow how knew.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
wow I was hoping they would have gotten justin in the end. Poor tony getting shot and gibbs captive again... sigh, that is some cliffy
TonyDiNozzo42 chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
WOW! Awesome chapter! Now pacing and waiting anxiously for tomorrow...

Hey, I know this might sound like a stupid question, but why did Charlie decide on Amaryllis naming her kid after Tony? Was it cause he found the cure?

Okay anyways great job as usual and can't wait for the next story! Sounds like a good one!

Love ya!

TonyDiNozzo42
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Justin had control of the United States. He gave the citizens a choice: join him and do his biddings or be killed. Few joined him, but one person who did was NCIS Director Leon Vance, who soon became his right hand man. Ofcourse he would.

Glad Tony met up with Gibbs. Now he doesn't have to be alone.

Even better the whole team is still alive and are now together.

So glad Gibbs is OK.

Riff and Tony good combination as friends.I think it was Vance that gave Gibbs the cure. He is good and bad.

About the show I dont like EITHER. I think she has a hidden agenda
Both Artemis and Athena chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
This was really cool! I can't wait to read more! and yeah, I'm still holding onto that last hope that it's not a Vance-centered episode, 'cause Vance sucks really really badly. I hate that guy... And Dr. Ryan creeps me out, something is definately fishy with her. I'm glad that I'm not hte only one that thinks so!
DS2010 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Getting better by the moment. I wonder if the good guys will save them. Still wondering what Vance is playingat.
misfiredcanon chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I knew Justin Bieber was menace to American society, but who knew that he'd wind up overthrowing the government and Destroying America As We Know It?
i like freaking pie chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
omfg i like pie and i love theese stories more this is beastly stuff here and cannon you need to quit trolling charlie she writes good stories and you try to ruin them now shut up and eat some pie!
misfiredcanon chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Luna? Where are Neville, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, Padma, Parvati, Lavender, Dean, Seamus, and the rest of Dumbledore's Army?
misfiredcanon chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Tony should have a uterus, and emotional behavior whenever the " monthly monster" visits. Ziva should have a male reproductive system and a deedle-deedle-deet. Tony should have issues with incontinence and have to wear adult undergarments. Ziva should suffer from bouts of explosive flatulence, and angle her buttock so that when she lets one rp it creates a sound that will reverberate throughout the MCRT, and then Gibbs should ask McGee if he has anything to add.

That is all.