Reviews for Incubus curse
Elec9 chapter 17 . 4/13
I like this story, and I like your babble time even more. Really funny how your story is out of your controle :p
Thanks for sharing :)
Shiro no Shinigami chapter 6 . 2/15
Ugh... I feel sick at that last part...
horsesrules chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
Write more its good
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
This ending of the chapter was so sad.
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I son't but every one are just too protective of Harry and THAT WAS REALLY CUTE!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kitsune-ohime-sama chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Gurl... you make me want to cry, I swear. This story makes me have all these feels. FEELS.

I promise, swear to the Invisible Pink Unicorn (I'm atheist), I am CRYING right now. This is probably the first time I cried because of a story that's not fully humor.

When Harry first gained the fox tail, I was like "Harry, foxes are like... awesome. Embrace it bro." Glad to see he did. :)

Kitsune is SO CUTE! I will forever be reminded of Naruto because of her name, but that's perfectly fine! I love to find the littlest things in different books/games/animes and see how they all relate to become one universe.

This was really original, everyone always has Draco as a veela or they make up some sort of magical creature. I'm glad you chose an Incubus because now I'm really interested in them! :3

This chapter really got to me, tho. The last part, especially. I think I would be full-out sobbing if you wrote that they grabbed Harry's letter before leaving (but alas, my mom would come in and turn off the computer for even though it's summer vacation for me, it's also 3:31 AM. Er... Oops? :D)

Seriously. Love this story to bits. This is one of the prime examples why I love the Harry Potter series, it's so damn magical and easy to warp so that you can change Voldemort to really a framed, innocent man or show Ron's true colors (I'm positive that he's always been jealous, even after they graduated), or show the better/worse sides of characters that are normally hated/loved.

I'm glad to find an authoress who takes full advantage of this. Good luck with your writing and life! :D

*Ohime-Sama*
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
what a f-ed up kid how are you going to not see harry when he almost died to save you. so rude

great story though. the whole tom and voldemort being two different people is confusing though
ElizabethHoWey chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
I have read two of your Harry potter stories in one day x3 They are amazing! I simply love them! I had to admit though...both of them put me in tears...and I have to say I don't cry often...Again this is a wonderful story, and you are a wonderful and and awesome writer!
bladedfanfighter chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
"...speak now so that we may kill you quickly." That is probably the greatest sentence fragment I've ever read. Loving this fic so far!
star2000shadow chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
wow i love this story you did fantastic i was SURE it was Harry who'd died..this was GREAT and FANTASTIC.
star2000shadow chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
okay i JUST LOVED this chapter. you ROCK.
star2000shadow chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
ohh god ohh god i LOVED THAT.. 'Daddy gave me a headache'
Snowgirl-chan chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Draco stop hitting your daughter with your wing-wang!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ii DO NOT LIKE HARRY MUTE! So I hope (with all my heart) that you'll figure out a way to have him healed eventually! Otherwise good story. But a fox tail? Really? How very unsettling! Argh!