Reviews for Incubus curse
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 2 . 5/24
I really enjoy this story. I feel bad for Harry. What creature is Malfoy?
JessJess chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Good story but I couldn't finish reading it...
loleo chapter 23 . 8/7/2015
Again, a very faszinating story. The end with Kitsune was more than a little confuse for me, the reader, but ok, you are the author. The epilogue was interesting, but certainly much too short for all what was said and hinted at with Kitsunes life. But you have written a very unique story that I liked to read. So, thank you for your fantasy.
LunarisDraconis chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
man you really love making me cry
LunarisDraconis chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
oh wow i love Tom
LunarisDraconis chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
oh my god im crying
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
thats it kitsunes too Damn cute shes my favorite
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
that last part was the funniest thing ive ever read
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
ohh whose voldemorts mate
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
hmm is Voldemort going to be a good guy in this
Saranki Mahira chapter 23 . 6/11/2015
Ahhhh man! I got a bit emotional with this story. Amazing!
katelaina1717 chapter 17 . 4/2/2015
I really tried to finish this fic, I felt it had so much potential, however I am sorry to say there is just way too much lack of struckture and little sympathy for everything Harry went through. Maybe your next fic I will read, I did love that Harry was called mommy though. Please don't think this was a flame I just tried constructive critism.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
ron is such a idiot
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
how does Harry talk if he is mute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
WOOPS I almost forgot to review anyway I like how you did the first chapter and hoe you decided in this story his aunt would not be a total evil bitch

although I don't really like hoe Harry has to be mute forever and how is he going to be pregnant if he is to afraid to have sex or is he already pregnant but he just doesn't know it yet