Reviews for The Beginning of Existence
DevilHimeLily chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Wow I don't know how you do this type of fic, you are incredible!
It is impressive how you describe Syaoran in the the hold story, the lake of language, the way you describe how he feels in the first moment with sensasion, I think you really have a great talent in writing!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
...This was...Nice. It's so touching...
Eeveelover123 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I love this story!
Airenee chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
I love this fanfic.. .. It's so deep, touching.. It really just melts your heart...
Awesome job! This is officially one of my faves!
animegirl516 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
i like
Victoriam Speramus chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
This is beyond beautiful. I loved the premise and the way you led us from their very first meeting to this moment, Fujitaka finally being Syaoran's father (though *finally* is not quite the right word, he was a father to him all the way). This was a very interesting, enjoyable road.
f.tastarossa chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
aww beautiful endind /
Rem071993 chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
If I am being honest, and I try to be, especially when the truth was hard to face, (I hope you see what I did there :D ) this story is one of my absolute favorites of yours. I enjoy the characters, the story arch, and the development that undergoes the basically unwritten section of Tsubasa. This and the mouse thing(the location of the original Sakura).

I also think it's kind of interesting the modern take of the story. If I may, since I rarely give critiques I think I will, I don't really like the absolute similaries between our world and theirs(like the technology and systems of organization) Yes, the Tokyo thing could explain this, but many years have passed so some things (names, formation of the police system/orphanage should be) should be more unique. Or at least different from our modern, American setting.

But anyways, as said, I really enjoy this story so good luck and keep writing!
azure blue espeon chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Aww, this was so cute. I loved it.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
This was breathtakingly beautiful! I loved it!

The way you ended it was classic and fluffy at the same time!

I don't think I could give any critical advice to do this justice, so I won't. It was really well written and their moments always seemed natural and made me smile.

I really liked this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
aawww this story was very heart warming! cause this is like the only story with these two and it was cute.
Tomi Lang chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Okay. Wow. Overall, I have to say that I loved this story so much. Just as you do with all your stories (I do read them!), everyone is in charcater, and even the OCs and the other characters that were not there in the original manga fit and are reliable and convincing. I loved the sensitivity, the flow of emotion and the utter sweetness of this story, because all in all - it was sweet. In a good way. I nearly melted and "awwed" at every single chapter. You got me here!

Your own version of the story of how Fujitaka adopted Syaoran fits very well into the original story. I can clearly see that happening. Thinking on how Fujitaka put all of his effort to teach Syaoran the language has really impressed me. I admire such persistance.

On Syaoran's side too, the way you presented his amazing intelligence, his understanding about himself and his personal tragedy of knowing he hadn't existed until very shortly ago was strong and true. I loved how you got him into expressing his thoughts and feelings, even with no actual launguage.

This story was wonderful and I admit that I just read it, beginning to end, and couldn't stop. Couldn't stop reading, couldn't stop my heart from racing, couldn't stop my own flowing of emotions. So thank you for pleasing us readers with such a wonderful story! You made my day!
Skittles Pie chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Aw, the story's done :( But I had fun following along :) And Macy turned out to be a more major character than I thought, but it was all the more fun :D See you at your next work

Serena-loves-Angst
Kensy Echo chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Aww, a good ending :D
I like this story and feel sad it's already reach the ending...
Good job!
iyas chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
OMG! I really love it! even it was a little sad in some chapters but..SO AWESOME!x33
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »