Reviews for The Beginning of Existence
Diora XD chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Diora XD chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
:D YAY FUJITAKA'S HEREEEEEEE! U NO BITCH, FUJI-CHAN! YA I CALLED U FUJI-CHAN!
Diora XD chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
FUJITAKA HOW COULD YA?! U PROMISED TO VISIT U BITCH! YA THATS RIGHT - I CALLED U A BITCH!
Diora XD chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
what?! how?!
Diora XD chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
im cryinggggggggggggg! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SYAORAN, I MEAN THE BOY, DOESNT HAVE A NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!
Diora XD chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :'D
Diora XD chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
:O D: NO! HOW COULD HE HURT A LIL CUTE INNOCENT ABANDONED BOYYYYYYYYY?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Diora XD chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
cool - running away and all.
DevilHimeLily chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Wow I don't know how you do this type of fic, you are incredible!
It is impressive how you describe Syaoran in the the hold story, the lake of language, the way you describe how he feels in the first moment with sensasion, I think you really have a great talent in writing!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
...This was...Nice. It's so touching...
Eeveelover123 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I love this story!
Airenee chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
I love this fanfic.. .. It's so deep, touching.. It really just melts your heart...
Awesome job! This is officially one of my faves!
animegirl516 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
i like
Victoriam Speramus chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
This is beyond beautiful. I loved the premise and the way you led us from their very first meeting to this moment, Fujitaka finally being Syaoran's father (though *finally* is not quite the right word, he was a father to him all the way). This was a very interesting, enjoyable road.
f.tastarossa chapter 9 . 12/19/2012