Reviews for Redeeming a Reason
A Scribbler chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was so poetic and beautiful, I've been going through a hard time recently and throwing myself into fanfiction to get away from it all and found this, it's really made me think about things and I feel so much better. Thank you and good work -x-
Cat Fishy chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is beautiful. Dog, do I know that feeling well. Always nice to know that we are not alone, eh?
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This story was amazing I loved it! It was sooo deep!
TheWhyteRabbyt chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was great! Very deep, I can see Zim thinking this in one of his contemplative moments :)
OceansGratitude chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh wow. SHAKESPEAR IS BACK FROM THE DEAD! No, really. You were all like... you know?Awesome awesome. Purrrr...
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is a really good very moving fic. I know this feeling when you just want it all to end them all to shut up. I have contemptlated death and suicide but then people like you come along and show me i'm not alone. I hope you will keep the epicness up. show me i'm not alone in this. thanks. Great fic and it's not ridiculous! It's perfectly natural for someone to put their own spin on things!
CommanderYyderse chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Why. Can't. I. Write. Such. Awesomely. As. YOU?

I absolutely LOVE how you can seem to engulf the audience in such moving words! WHAT IS YOUR SECRET? XD
ngrey651 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I don't laugh at you for this. Believe me. This was actually beautifully done. And its refreshing to see a ZADR fic that DOESN'T involve killing or mutilating innocent people or blowing up the Earth, the most common and sickening denominator in SO many Invader Zim fanfics.