Reviews for Starting Over
EmmyBoo98 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Love this story. Update soon! :)
akatsuki naruto chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
OMG This is amazing keep it up!

ironically all the choices (that I've noticed anyway) are the same except for the character origin and saving Anderson.

Anyway great story keep it up!
Maeyu chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
This story is almost perfect in how things could have worked out in my mind. I really hope you update super soon!
Sena-kun chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
oh my god i love shepard's sense of humor. L.O.L. I can't wait until they put those jokes into action though xD!

This story is so awesome! I love how it's in Kaidan's P.o.v. This pairing is awesome and I'm glad your contributing to it! MOOORRREEEE SOON PLEEEAAASSSEEE
Justin Is TheSun chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
You'd think after walking through that fancy DNA scanner all through the second game, they'd pick up on the hybrid synthetics.

"Sorry for the inconveni-Holy shit! WHAT ARE YOU?"
YAOIboy19 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
oh this is really good..hope you update soon 10/10
YAOIboy19 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
lol

i made a error in my last review

"expecting they 'wont' give us an ending where shepard and the person you choose would be together hugging and kissing. (my case KaidanxMaleShepard)" it suppose to be "expecting they 'would' give us an ending where shepard and the person you choose would be together hugging and kissing. (my case KaidanxMaleShepard)"

anyway love it, happy shepard woken up and kissing & hugging XD

:D 10/10
YAOIboy19 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
im gland you wrote a fanfict what happen after the war...

im still cant get over with the ending of the game...

expecting they wont give us an ending where shepard and the person you choose would be together hugging and kissing. (my case KaidanxMaleShepard)

hope you continue this, really like reading this cant wait to finish other chapters...high-five...10/10
Unbegirable chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I've never written a review before even though i have been enjoying peoples story's on FanFiction for years. I wanted to let you know how much i appreciate this story so far and how grateful i am that there is something beyond the end of the actual game to service my sanity.

Like yourself and so many others i was very dissapointed with the ending to the game. As possibly my favorite game of all time it left me somewhat devastated and this story has brought me out of my grief.

Please keep up the awesome work.
HiddenFeint chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
So, um, whenever I read something really good I start squealing and rolling around on the floor, and your story has done that to me.

Please keep on writing! I love reading your work! I can't wait to see what happens next
Nefla chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Great story so far! I was devastated by the horrible endings too, thank you for writing something brighter! I hope you continue with this story and that Shepard meets Kaidan's parents 3
Renn chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
So far I love this and will eagerly be waiting for the next chappie! :)
CaDor chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Ooh this is just full of squee! Update frequently (not that I need to tell you, but I'm just putting in more pressure).

This is just what I need to offset the depression brought about by my second play-through. The ending really is just tragic.
Lyros chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I had a bit of a "daaaaw..." moment when M!Shep finally woke up. I think you've captured these characters quite well-particularly Dr. Chakwas (who was always a favorite of mine). I'll be interested to see if you introduce some conflict now that John and Kaidan can really get back on their feet. While I'm as much a fan of fluffy moments as the next guy, I can't wait to see how things heat up!
Ragnarok45 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
*squirms happily* you made, it seems, all the same choices I did in my games (including sythesis... At least, I'm guessing you picked synthesis, haha) except that I play femshep as my main and my otp is femshep/Liara. However, this pairing being available has changed my broshep otp from broshep/Tali to broshep/Kaidan *smiles like a fool*

Anyway! About this amazing story you've got going here: I think it'd be really cool if we see the large impact of some smaller choices as well as some not-so-small choices. For example, did you stop Samara (who shares my number one favorite character slot with Mordin, Tali, and Thane; just a btw) from killing herself? If so, is she helping the reconstruction on Thessia? I'm sure her presence would put a significant dampener on crime rates. Also, has Joker learned that his family are presumably dead? (if you don't know what I'm talking about, start a new game and listen in on the PTSD soldier's story in Huerta memorial by using the elevator to keep her talking) I mean, it's not 100% canon that his family is dead because there's no guarantee that they're who the soldier is talking about, but it likely because Joker mentions his family being at Tiptree at some point somewhere. Anyway: other things include—but are not limited to—did the Normandy get upgraded in mass effect 2 (did you notice that there were no Thanix cannons firing from the allied fleets in the final battle? They made such a big deal in the description of some fleets about how the Thanix cannon is now standard and then no one used it. I thought it would've made a big difference in the outcome, since it *is* a reverse-engineered Reaper weapon); did you buy Kaidan that bottle of Peruvian whiskey/TM88/whatever it was (maybe he and Shepard can share it? :D); did Shepard share that second bottle of serrice ice brandy with dr chakwas; what's going to happen with Aria and her army of mercs taking back Omega; will this list of questions ever end; is anderson alive (you might've answered that, but I can't remember); did you put Jack's students on offense or support, and who of them survived?

Y'know, the little details like that.

Anyway, yeah: great story. This is becoming my headcanon against my will because it's just so wonderful. :-D