Reviews for NightLock
chacra chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
fuck, even now I still can't read your story without crying a little! poor John and Sherlock!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
You made me cry.
Alien Hedgehog chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
jags chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Oh yeah. you really suck for that ending. It was a beautiful story though so keep up the good work.
Ace-Garnet chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
DAMN! made me cry a lot! but at the same time it was a kinda happy ending at least now they're together!
GermanHeart chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
do you realize how hard im crying right now? i love this story so much, you did such an amazing job with this story! john dying is what finaly got the tears flowing.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
oh my god why would you hurt me this way!
The ending is so beautifully tragic I just cant...
The whole story was just brilliant!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
so few stories have ever made me cry before, this is one of them. you have a remarkable genius, though i hope you never put me through such an emotional nightmare as this ever again.
BlackLynxLove chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Oh please, please, please don't end this, this is the best Vampire Sherlock Fanfiction I have ever read, your talent in writing is phenomenal keep up the brilliant work :D
ginnygirl87 chapter 21 . 10/5/2012
Damn you hit me RIGHT in the feels. You could have had Sherlock turn John! Ugh.
Rose Rasmussen chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
You are perfect. The perfect person ever. Perfection is your first, middle, and last names. Your ame is perfect perfection perf. Character death has never been so beautiful.
Rose Rasmussen chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
'-' okay, now I'm scared for Sherlock.
Rose Rasmussen chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
'-' scared for john. Everything will turn out ok though, I'm sure of it.
syd chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
story is very good, spelling is good. grammar and syntax have some repeat slips, loose is used 3x where lose should be, you can crave a distinct thing like crave cheese or crave light but you can't crave to go out in the sun or crave to eat cheese it's the wrong usage. also I think you mean his body betrays him not portrays him. and irrelevantly just to explain, katniss and Peeta don't have a relationship it's fake for the cameras/sponsors but that is explained better in the book, that's why it's not developed in the movie. katniss stays with her original boyfriend. anyway, good job on your story :-)
Magpie09 chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
So sad! I actually started tearing up! Job well done!