Reviews for Far Beneath the Bitter Snow
crazykat77 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Hm! I like I like
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
I am truly loving this story. Great job so far :-)
rumbeller25 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
wow love it
Leanne chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Hello. So I just came late to this story, and I love it. Your attention to detail is extraordinary. I can't imagine how much effort it took. It's a shame real life got in the way for two years lol. I can't wait to know how this ends, and I can't help but wonder about something that happens in the near future. Cindarella imprisoned Rumpel with squid ink. Do you plan to incorporate this into the story? If so, how will this affect his relationship with Belle? After all, he needs that sell to make all the preparations for the curse. Please update soon; I would love to find out what else you have in store.
RumBellina chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Oh my gosh I'm so happy you've continued writing! I had to go back and reread the whole thing because I honestly couldn't remember any of it, am I'm glad for that because it's even more enjoyable the second time 'round, haha. "But only until you -fall- asleep" / "I know you'll catch me" was an absolutely adorable line to nearly end the chapter on. And oh goodness is Belle ever clumsy. Nicely written )
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Omg omf omf tell me if that book about the sultan is about a woman who tells him a story that goes on for many days in order to save her life and to give him love because hes scared of being betrayed by his first wife! Dearie I love story . hope you update ASAP!,
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Great chapter! I missed this story
cynicsquest chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
It's been a long time since I last read this story, so I read it again. It would have been interesting if they had decided to explore this relationship more than they did in the beginning (or now!). I like all of Rumpel's inner reflections here, and I like that you're allowing Regina to actually be a villain and not a pathetic adolescent throwing a tantrum. Nicely done.
rumbelle26 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
wow more
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Awwww this is so sweet! Imma have to log in & follow this sometime!
opheliac7 chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Llamachick chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
/3 So close, and yet so far. I really enjoy this story. Particularly the part where he reveals what he looks like as a human to her, and she isn't deterred. That aspect of their confrontation rang a bell with me, and made me like Belle even more than before. Also, I enjoy your version of Rumpel's past. It makes sense with his trust issues and his doubt about love. I ALSO liked the diamond pendent. I hope that comes back later in the story. xoxo, Llamachick.
HyourinmaruIce chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Although I like the story, I see you haven't updated in a while. Tis a shame really, it's not a bad story.
Djin-San chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
loved it please, continue
MadSockRabbit chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
I'm not even kidding, I squealed as I read the last bit. Ah why are they so damn perfect. I love this fic, can't wait for the next chapter!