Reviews for Conflux
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/30
This story is really great. I think it's interesting that Sakura affected the two of them so much. I liked how Deidara and Sasori talked to one another and interacted. This is really well written, too. Thanks for sharing!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
...Aww... I liked that bit at the end, with the eggs... and the way Deidara and Sasori started an argument in the middle of their battle.
isolationism chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Ah, yes. This is art.
DEISASO FOREVES chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
THAT WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL! I LOOOOVE IT SO MUCH! I AND SASORI! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DIE?! AND THE DEISASO IN THIS WAS PERFECT! I TRULY LOVE THAT YOU MADE IT IN DEIDARA'S POINT OF VIEW! AND QUITE A NICE TOUCH AT THE END WITH THE CLAY SCORPION EXPLODING. THAT WAS TRULY A ONE-UP ON SASORI! I WOULD RATE THIS MY MOST FAVOURITE DEISASO ONE-SHOT STORY! YOUR REALLY TALENTED FOR WRTIING THIS! IT JUST REALLY BRINGS ME TO TEARS! LOVE YOU AND YOURS STORY FOR EVER!

P/S: I'M SORRY. MY KEYBOARD SEEMS TO BE BROKEN AS ITS STUCK ON CAPS NO MATTER WHAT I DO. SORRY IF YOU THINK IM SHOUTING AT WOU FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

LOVE YOUR STORY!

-DEISASO FOR EVER!

:I-
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This is so cool. I love, love, LOVE Deidara and feel that you really tapped into the essence of the character. He's so funny, and just twisted enough. And the sorta-memorial to Sasori at the end was brilliant.
avietar chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very nice read. It was interesting to read the happening from Deidara's point of view. I never read gen-fics before I found your account and now I'm starting to really like them.
clear.s chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ah, I'm always so jealous of your writing! It flows beautifully!

I love the way that you portrayed their partnership and how you kept consistent themes throughout the story, tying it all neatly together at the end. Though it was a simple idea, the commentary and flow of it was well-executed and exceptionally well done. :)

I loved it, great job!
SweetdreamsaremadeE chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Amazing! Never read a ff like this and I really like it!
I am begining to belive that everything you write is beautifull.
I don't know that to say to demonstrate how much I absolutly like this ff.
Never stop writing!
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aww I've also wondered how Deidara dealt with Sasori's death :(
I think Deidara really admires his danna - it's very much canon 3
LordMordor chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I've read a few good saso/dei partnerfics (takes a while to find them with all the yaoi). Read some really good ones, but this one is different. Most of the others I've read were just little snippets of some random time they worked together. This is one of the few that addresses the reaction to the end of the kazekage arc.

I always felt the idea that sasori believed in long lasting art and yet was the first to die as opposed to his younger partner was very interesting. Loved deidara's scorpion bomb funeral

If you do decide to do and oro/saso partner fix I would definitely check that out. Their relationship is almost as interesting considering that in that case Oro is older and both share the same desire for immortality. Plus both are among my favorites characters :p

Great story once again
Stefanie92J chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was such a great little one-shot! It was very thoughtfully written and gave me a lot to think about when it comes to Deidara, especially his odd relationship with Sasori.

I guess I'll start by saying briefly how I view them. Clearly they were designed with the intention of being foils, from their characterization to their art and jutsu. How they act around each other made it clear that they were partners, yes, but never friends. Personally, I don't think Sasori would hesitate to get rid of Deidara if he had to, but Deidara's view of Sasori is a little more tricky. He clearly respects him as an artist, and it's unclear if it went beyond that since he certainly didn't seem to care much when Sasori died.

Well this here fanfiction does a wonderful job of filling in that hole for me. There are some amazingly in depth thoughts that Deidara has about Sasori, and it was so in character that I simply must applaud you. It's a rare thing for someone to actually nail their relationship down, but you did it.

Bringing Sakura into the mix made things veeeery interesting. This could be my inner 'ship Sakura with EVERYONE' demon coming out, but I always thought that should she and Deidara ever interact. he would take an immediate liking to her smashy smashy abilities. I sure didn't expect you to have Sasori so taken with it though, or so it looked from Deidara's point of view. It was nice to see a different perspective on how Sasori may view Sakura, even if this is fanfiction.

I love the idea of Sasori being predictable. He may be more skilled and smarter to a degree, but in terms of cleverness I really do think Deidara takes the medal. It kind of even things out between them.

Deidara's little funeral was lovely. It seemed in parts a respectable farewell as well as a smug, cocky gesture. This was just perfection, this whole thing. Seriously. Bravo.
misscheekiness chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
WOW! AMAZINGLY written, so so so in character it was just...God I am speechless as to how describe your superior skill in conveying the character's thoughts and feelings and I like how you picked up the details from the manga and expanded them, explained their feelings and thoughts a little more while at the same time making it slightly deisaku which is something that requires exceptional skill and hardwork.

This was indeed an enjoyment to read, refreshing from all those other annoying fanfics about deidara falling in love at first sight and sounding like Romeo -.-

I like the twisted way in which Deidara felt intruiged by Sakura and she was not even aware of it. I am also glad to know that you're not abandoning IPB and it was very enjoyable to read from Deidara's point of view and I look forward to sasori mentioning Deidara in IPB!

What's more to say? Your writing is absolutely beautiful and delightful to read. You writing is so smooth, one sentence flows to the next like a river (God I am being poetically lame) and it's just so interesting to read. I should be doing my homework now but I just got glued to the screen and kept reading this interesting oneshot.

It's refreshing and original to read, usually I am not fond of one-shots or Deidara for that matter, as he pisses me off, but I decided to give this a go and I didn't really hesitate this time because I saw it was you so I knew it would be vastly entertaining and it definately was.

Trust me when I say this, but it is so exhilirating to read a story that's gramatically correct with a solid plot line and well developed characters, yours fit all this aspect and it takes amazing skill to do that, I know I probably said that already but I suppose emphasizing your predominent skill in writing and presenting everything to the reader almost flawlessly (sorry I go by the quote "there is always room for improvement" I do that to everyone even the pros). Congratulations Renaerys, you have officially won my loyalty as a reader. Everytime I see a story from you I'll definately read it, unless I absolutely dislike the pair though I'll try to keep an open mind, because so few authors have managed to keep my interest for so long. I'd also like to comment on your ability to combine quality, quantity and regular updating into one author.

Despite taking AP subjects and being quite good in school, I don't think I'll ever be able to figure that part out. How you update so fast and with such quality but i hope to merely encourage to keep at that pace, so long as it doesn't kill your or harm your health or you any other way. But perhaps it's your practice and determination, I really would like to applaude you though your probably can't hear it and now my parents think I am eccentric for clapping at the screen for your such amazing accomplishements and yet you get lack of credit.

God, I hate how the world works, always the actual good talented hard-working people stay in the shadows...

Anyway, all negativity and cynicism at how the world works aside, I LOVED IT!
Tainted.Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ah this was quite interesting. I actualy thought it was a beginning chapter so it's sad that it won't be an actual story :/ Good work though :)
venG chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Your Deidara is very Deidara, great job! Really refreshing to read from his point of view. IMHO, from all the Akatsuki members he and Kisame are the most optimistic ones.

I agree, Deidara and Sasori shared a bond. I can easily imagine canon Deidara making Sasori a funeral you've described in your story.

Thank you for sharing! Your story's definitely made my night :)
Silverpearl2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012