Reviews for Must Go On
I'm still in chapter 3 but this story was so surprising in a wonderful way that I had to review:)️️️ I love the mature tone of narration. And I'm dying with curiosity for the details u don't mention, I hope u do in the latter chapters. How did harry come by these children? Draco's bout of unfriendliness? What exactly happened to Jessie? What's happening with Hermione and Ron? I have so many questions:).
Renavelia chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
This was such a lovely read.
J chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Beautifully done!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
lovely fic
Gustavia chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
For me this was a very sweet romantic tale. It was made all the better because I felt connected in more ways than one.

I am British, a Scot born and bred but now reside in England. My brother is Gay and committed to his life's partner in a Civil Ceremony and last but not least we both have profound bilateral sensory neural hearing loss and both of us have a cochlear implant. Neither of us sign however, may I let you know that ASL and BSL are two different means of sign language therefore the gestures are different and mean different things.

Thank you for sharing this truly delightful story and for giving your time and work freely. It was very much appreciated by this reader .
IWas12AndNowThisMakesMeSick chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
That was so beautiful and happy I teared up. And I never do that. I loved the story and can't wait to read more of your works
IWas12AndNowThisMakesMeSick chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
I love the Radcliffe quote you added! I laughed a bit.
Lauren Saint chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Wow nice story :) really enjoyed it and loved the ending! :D
fan of fanfiction.1 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Good job, I really enjoyed this chapter!.
I just have one question though... What does the name of Goyle's wife mean?Because it's damn near the meaning of stupid in Greek...I don't want to presume so I thought I'd better ask first..
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Awwww, that's sooo cute!. Hehehehehehehe, Uncle Harry(or Uncle Ry). Grrrrrr, can I help Harry, Dray, Lucius and (nar)Cissa punish the Louisa?

The-pissed-off-Malfoy(at Louisa, not you Hun :))
Seliki chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
I loved this story when I first read it last year and I love it just as much now. Thank you soo much for such a lovely gift.
Mila Pink chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
I fell in love with history.
I found it so romantic how they started dating.
Kisses
soul-moon-lover chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
OMG! I loved this story, the last three chapters made tear up. I love it. This is going on my favorites folder. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.