Reviews for Must Go On
Beautifully done!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 1/31
lovely fic
Gustavia chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
For me this was a very sweet romantic tale. It was made all the better because I felt connected in more ways than one.

I am British, a Scot born and bred but now reside in England. My brother is Gay and committed to his life's partner in a Civil Ceremony and last but not least we both have profound bilateral sensory neural hearing loss and both of us have a cochlear implant. Neither of us sign however, may I let you know that ASL and BSL are two different means of sign language therefore the gestures are different and mean different things.

Thank you for sharing this truly delightful story and for giving your time and work freely. It was very much appreciated by this reader .
SamTheSlytherin chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
That was so beautiful and happy I teared up. And I never do that. I loved the story and can't wait to read more of your works
SamTheSlytherin chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
I love the Radcliffe quote you added! I laughed a bit.
Lauren Saint chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Wow nice story :) really enjoyed it and loved the ending! :D
fan of fanfiction.1 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Good job, I really enjoyed this chapter!.
I just have one question though... What does the name of Goyle's wife mean?Because it's damn near the meaning of stupid in Greek...I don't want to presume so I thought I'd better ask first..
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Awwww, that's sooo cute!. Hehehehehehehe, Uncle Harry(or Uncle Ry). Grrrrrr, can I help Harry, Dray, Lucius and (nar)Cissa punish the Louisa?

The-pissed-off-Malfoy(at Louisa, not you Hun :))
Seliki chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
I loved this story when I first read it last year and I love it just as much now. Thank you soo much for such a lovely gift.
Mila Pink chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
I fell in love with history.
I found it so romantic how they started dating.
Kisses
soul-moon-lover chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
OMG! I loved this story, the last three chapters made tear up. I love it. This is going on my favorites folder. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
slytherinrulesme chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Superbly fantastic! No, that's not right. Words cannot express how much I love this. But those will have to suffice. Great job on everything.
Mashkai30 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
vampiremuggle chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Awesome story! I loved it! I normally am not a fan of Draco/Harry, but this was really good!

Vampiremuggle
Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Chuni Luni chapter 16 . 2/20/2013