Reviews for Mass Effect 3: Cataclysm
ARSLOTHES chapter 5 . 5/31
Pretty good fic, hope you update this again soon
erik chapter 5 . 5/31
A well written new direction on the bijuu.
komatsukami chapter 5 . 3/20
Please update..it's really interesting
Kishi shirei-kan chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
When are you going to update this story? I can't wait to see how Tali ties into everything.
Madgormley chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Excellent please continue
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Wow.. not to sound insulting, but did you actually play ME3? Ravagers were the Rachni mutations, The Marauders and Brutes were made from Turians. Might want to fix that issue. Or play the game again to refresh yourself.
Leaf Ranger chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Gahhh, this looks awesome! Especially since Naruto is with Liara and Tali (my two favorite females). I hope you get back to this one.

Naruto is seriously badass. *nods* Very much so. Can't wait to see what happens in the future, if you return to this fanfic.

Keep up the awesome work!
Kingdark chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
"I may have said the same to Javik, but I' written over a dozen studies on the Protheans species, I've published in several journals and- - If you meant I've instead I alone then written is technically right I think. But If you meant to write I alone then 'wrote' is the correct form to use. Though I do think you meant I've instead of I alone, I figured that by mentioning it you may realize that you forgot a letter or that you made a mistake. Either way it helps.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow, this opening is awesome
Illuviar chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Yeah this will be an interesting cycle :D
Illuviar chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Great work so far!
l3loodKnight chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Will the other 7 be making a appearance garaa, fu, bee? (Can you imagine bee rapping with your style of characters he would just assume people were to primitive to understand his rhythm or people would just shot at him javik included XD)
KingLoitl chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
update this plz
Culaio chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Very interesting fic I really enjoy reading it :), I like how naruto is badass but I am kinda dissapointed how he looks down on other races.
I like how Naruto's and Liara's relationship is going even though its going a little too fast, also maybe you could use the stuff that Javik mentioned in citadel DLC: Javik mentions that Proeteans didn't "date" primitive races...unless they were asari XD, then he says that Liara has no idea XD.

Keep up the GREAT work :D
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Hahaha I can't wait to see naruto on a date. His expression will be priceless.