Reviews for Blackout Zone
Minako53 chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
So good!
biancaruth chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
It's nice to see what is going on on Serenity.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
I am glad to hear more of what Inara thinks of the crew. I hope you can reveal something about her illness or why she chooses to stay.

I like her early views on Mal, how she wants to help him
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
Go Simon! I like how you highlight his determination and loyalty. He is slowing picking up the skills he needs
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Wow, this writing was well done, you really showed River's confusion while tying in Miranda, I am in awe
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
I like how Wash and Kaylee let themselves have fun and aren't bothered by not being part of the intimidating team.

It was nice to see more of Inara and Kaylee's friendship too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
I like how you showed Simon's progress and learning curve. He does get better and this does explain why its only the things and being poor that bother him, not the people on Serenity, he has already learned that criminals are just people living in a tough world.

The lipstick was a fun touch, too bad Simon didn't have it in the show.
I liked how the hamster came into play lol
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
I like this reasoning as to why Jayne joins, shows his brains (which he does have) and his skill as getting the best deal for himself.

I loved all the lines, so funny and witty.

It was nice of Mal to stand up for Kaylee and I laughed at Wash's reaction to Jayne.

The habit about not shooting them was brilliant!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Wash and Kaylee were perfect here, nicely done!

I loved the Zoe/Wash, how she opens up to him, how much affection he gives her, how well they work together.

All of Zoe's details explain a lot about Mal, and why he takes it so personally when Jayne betrays Simon.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I am glad Simon has at least one girl that he doesn't forever say the wrong thing too.
I love how dedicated he is to River already.

It was great to see too, his strength when confronting his parents and his talent with surgery already changing his views on what is important
biancaruth chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
You write River's madness well.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
I love this re-make! I was a huge fan of the original and this one is even better! Thank you for continuing this! :)
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Can't wait to read more!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Aww.
Your transitions between headvoices are brilliant. You just change dialect without seeming to try.
And this all still works wonderfully
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
You do a very good job of getting in to a medic's head. We're a funny breed, you pick up on a lot of stuff, of course being arrested scares us more than being wrist deep in bloody entrails, of course we catalogue 'symptoms' on ourselves when we're stressed. During last exam season, I caught myself making mental lists of symptoms I observed in myself which fitted high and low cortisol respectively. The 1984-ness of this also fits well with what we know of the alliance.
Also, I just noticed your pen name.