Reviews for Blackout Zone
I love this re-make! I was a huge fan of the original and this one is even better! Thank you for continuing this! :)
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 4 . 2/4
Can't wait to read more!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 2 . 2/4
Aww.
Your transitions between headvoices are brilliant. You just change dialect without seeming to try.
And this all still works wonderfully
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 2/4
You do a very good job of getting in to a medic's head. We're a funny breed, you pick up on a lot of stuff, of course being arrested scares us more than being wrist deep in bloody entrails, of course we catalogue 'symptoms' on ourselves when we're stressed. During last exam season, I caught myself making mental lists of symptoms I observed in myself which fitted high and low cortisol respectively. The 1984-ness of this also fits well with what we know of the alliance.
Also, I just noticed your pen name.
Eschmuckal chapter 1 . 1/18
This is really good.
david chapter 2 . 1/14
I really like the edit!
B.E.W chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
No worries, love the story
Sadie Elfgirl chapter 18 . 5/5/2015
It's been a long time since I read a Firefly fic this good. I think that you have a very good grasp of the characters, and the dialogue. It's really interesting to get this insight into the group before they all met. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
MORRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
KrisEleven chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Awesome! I really liked the ending; it made Book's leaving so much more powerful, to see that it was done because he found strength in the survivor, and his faith, rather than being broken by another death. I liked that change a lot. Your writing, as always, is so smooth to read that it's gone too soon. Hope to see another chapter soon! K
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews! Eagerly waiting on an update.
Marie King chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
Wow! I have desperately missed this story!
I forgotten how well you capture the crew and verse of Firefly well done!
Once again I was totally absorbed in this installment you wrote Jayne's P.O.V with impeccable characterization!

Please try and update again really soon I am so excited to read & review more :)
Iverik chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Please write more.
Marie King chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Wow this was a wonderfully well written chapter!
I love seeing these moments from Simon's past and how he was able to break his sister out with the help of this underground movement which by the way you write incredibly well!

Please update again really soon I am so psyched to read & review more :)
SamuraiGirl88 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Awesome work, really love the Simon and Zoe shots, keep it up!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »