Reviews for Blackout Zone
Marie King chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Whoa what a awesome glimpse into River's thought patterns excellent writing!
Please update again soon I can't wait to read more!
isflamma chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Sorry to hear that you've been sick, hope you feel better now. Great chapter, as they all have been. I love how you get the characters just right. Also: yay for dinos! Hope you update soon!
batty02 chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Great story keep up the great job
lk chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
awesome.
Minako53 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter! This couple is my absolute favorite! Hahaha and I love the dinosaur gifts! I can't wait for the next installment or when Simon finally meets with the crew! Thanks for a brilliant read!
Marie King chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Wow what a awesome chapter I am so amazed at how well you capture the crew of Firefly
I loved the gifts that Zoe and Wash exchanged they so fitted their personalities!

Since you're health is on the mend do you ya think you could update again soon?

I am dying to read more of this story!
proudtobeatheatrekid chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss

Also (serenity never happened) that is a very good rationalization of a continuity flaw. Props.
Marie King chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
Another great installment! you really write this Firefly world and it's characters amazingly well!

Please update soon!
Dovebean chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
oh how heart breaking /3
Marie King chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Wow! Once again you write the crew of Serenity impeccably well, I loved Wash & Zoe's relationship and you captured it wonderfully here, great job!

Please update soon!
Marie King chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Wow once again you wrote a wonderful installment.
You really captured Inara's thoughts and I loved how you explained the Companion profession it was very intelligent and in canon great work!
I am defiantly looking forward to your next update keep them coming!
KrisEleven chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Oops. Ff/net killed your font. You know how much I adored this chapter, so I won't quote it back to you. It's brilliant. Love!
Marie King chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Whoa!

This has defiantly been worth the wait!

What a fascinating and engaging chapter, I was clued from the first line well done!

You write these characters incredibly well

I am super stoked for you next installment please update soon!
KrisEleven chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter! :)
isflamma chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Really like it so far. Hope you update soon!