Reviews for Blackout Zone
Sadie Elfgirl chapter 18 . 5/5
It's been a long time since I read a Firefly fic this good. I think that you have a very good grasp of the characters, and the dialogue. It's really interesting to get this insight into the group before they all met. Looking forward to more!
MORRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
KrisEleven chapter 18 . 4/6
Awesome! I really liked the ending; it made Book's leaving so much more powerful, to see that it was done because he found strength in the survivor, and his faith, rather than being broken by another death. I liked that change a lot. Your writing, as always, is so smooth to read that it's gone too soon. Hope to see another chapter soon! K
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews! Eagerly waiting on an update.
Marie King chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
Wow! I have desperately missed this story!
I forgotten how well you capture the crew and verse of Firefly well done!
Once again I was totally absorbed in this installment you wrote Jayne's P.O.V with impeccable characterization!

Please try and update again really soon I am so excited to read & review more :)
Iverik chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Please write more.
Marie King chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Wow this was a wonderfully well written chapter!
I love seeing these moments from Simon's past and how he was able to break his sister out with the help of this underground movement which by the way you write incredibly well!

Please update again really soon I am so psyched to read & review more :)
SamuraiGirl88 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Awesome work, really love the Simon and Zoe shots, keep it up!
Marie King chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Whoa what a awesome glimpse into River's thought patterns excellent writing!
Please update again soon I can't wait to read more!
isflamma chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Sorry to hear that you've been sick, hope you feel better now. Great chapter, as they all have been. I love how you get the characters just right. Also: yay for dinos! Hope you update soon!
batty02 chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Great story keep up the great job
lk chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
awesome.
Minako53 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter! This couple is my absolute favorite! Hahaha and I love the dinosaur gifts! I can't wait for the next installment or when Simon finally meets with the crew! Thanks for a brilliant read!
Marie King chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Wow what a awesome chapter I am so amazed at how well you capture the crew of Firefly
I loved the gifts that Zoe and Wash exchanged they so fitted their personalities!

Since you're health is on the mend do you ya think you could update again soon?

I am dying to read more of this story!
proudtobeatheatrekid chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss

Also (serenity never happened) that is a very good rationalization of a continuity flaw. Props.