Reviews for Living A Double Life
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Tori is smoking hot hahaha
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
They've managed to get through things most people don't have to and it seems that at least for now things are good.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 32 . 4/11/2012
They've overcome a lot of difficulties but they still manage to stay strong and put on a good show.
Mini Maslow chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
I LOVE THE NEW STORY! Another story ended, but a better one to be born. Now time for my reviewer speech that you probably got used to.

This story was amazing from the start. Filled with angst but enough action to make an awesome movie. It had up and downs which made us reviewers wonder: Hey! What's happening next? And the new one will be better ]

-Mickey
Mini Maslow chapter 32 . 4/11/2012
Can't wait for the new story!And I loved this chapter but poor Jo went to the Mental House.

Reminds me of when Cat (in VicTORIous) went to the loopy floor at the hospital!
floribel123 chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
i like the new name of the new story and I love all your stories and I liked in chapter 30 when Robbie was singing I'm a Barbie Girl lol
Disacyivated chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
The Good, The Bad and The Crazy... AWESOME! Can't wait!
Disacyivated chapter 32 . 4/11/2012
Trilogy? Trilogy! Trilogy? !

btw, nice random cat moment. XD
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 31 . 4/10/2012
And things have somehow managed to take a turn for the worse with Gustavo finding out.
Mini Maslow chapter 31 . 4/10/2012
Gonna search up the song! And I love Cat being random in here like:

"This song has a bad word in it"

"Can I have a taco?"

"Phooey!"
Disacyivated chapter 31 . 4/10/2012
Hmm. Well... AWESOME! XD XD
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
If Gustavo or the henchmen don't getthwm, they're going to end up killing each other. This situation is definetely far from good.
Mini Maslow chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
I,personally, loved the comedy in this chapter!
BigStuOU chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Another great chapter...and go Cat with the translator app, she's always surprising me!
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 29 . 4/8/2012
A pretty girl works as a perfect distraction from this crazy mess they've currently gotten themselves in.

Oh and I've figured out the problem. Apparently I somehow got unsubscribed to the story which is why I hadn't been getting email alerts but I've fixed it.