Reviews for Healing
Sweepfan chapter 4 . 1/7
HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THAT. IM CANT LIVE UNTIL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY
Cabiria1999 chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Please hurry! Y is there sooo much blood?!
Creepy. I mean, take your time. Love the story.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awesome! I m really curious about wat happens next so pls update ASAP xP
Hello chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
OMG, its all tragedy!Poor...well, everyone, actually!Looking forward to the next update to see where this goes!xx
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Hey long time no see! It's HoaLotsAtla. looks like we both changed our names :P anyways really? You're going to end it like that? And there was a bloody mess. Like really!? Haha.
DELETEaccountasap chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
ahhhh!SO SO GOOD!
DELETEaccountasap chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
i really liked it! Keep writing!
arachnidsKotenok chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
AMAZING, Your writing flows so fluently, an absolute joy to read. Please update VERY soon. Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
DELETEaccountasap chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was good...
Dimka24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I really really really love it so if you could please continue the story I would really appreciate it. And you would make my day:)
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Conitnue! plot. I. Need. To. Know. It. Long time no talk! Hey how was solo ensemble (finally figured out what it is! XD)
Sweepfan24 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Please post I love it and please post on twisted to and I like you name
Delightfully Weird chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm looking forward to where this goes - definitely caught my interest, I'll give you that!

As for Katrina, I never cared for her, so if something horrible happens to her in this story, that'll be just fine and dandy with me!

I hope you review again soon.

~Erin