Reviews for Culture Shock
Shadowsong1012 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Definitely the best fanfic to come back to after being away from Saiyuki for a year! Keep up the good work. Love the way you're trying to keep original characters in character, and your original characters are fantastic too - not cliched, they have distinct personalities and they're just so damn adorable!

(Do I detect a bit of Inuyasha woven into the story? :P it's not everyday we get a miko named Kaede)
Erzatscarlett chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I'm loving this story! All the pairings are working just right. My favorite pairings right now are Suzume and Sanzo and Aoi and Hakkai
LinariteLavanya chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am for a new chapter! Thank you so, so much for updating! Literally made my day. :D Also, I love where you're taking teh story, everything's so great! I still want more Yuki, though; I have to confess that she's my favorite. XD
Your loyal fan, Linarite Lavanya.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
You are AWSOME I cant wait until next chapter and
for the love of all that is holy dont stop with this story its so cool
it has romance, humor, supernatural and more all in one.
TheTravelWriter chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hi, random reviewer here. It's an interesting theory, but I'd like to point out a few things. Samurai don't have a plural name; they're just called samurai. It's also the same with miko, although personally I think it would have been better to have called them shrine maidens.
The name 'Daisuke' is a Japanese name, so technically you're making your villain Japanese instead of Chinese like the story suggests. Examples of Chinese boys names would be Chen, Kuan-Yin, Shaiming, Syeng and so forth.
It serves as an interesting introduction, but towards the end you should have kept the mysterious atmosphere instead of having Kanzeon Bosatsu say anything about the four girls. It's interesting to keep such things a secret until later on, mislead others into thinking the four warriors are in fact male and not your characters. Then later on have the truth come out and the midst of a battle, then things will become extremely intense and possibly rather frightening as readers anticipate what will happen next. I'm running a forum to do with writing fan-fictions and I'd be grateful if you dropped by with some questions whenever. I look forward to the rest of this story.
Kitcat567 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
More! I want more! Please update again
Hkari Ai chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Eheheheh Hakkai and Aoi make the perfect pair... "a stream of tears" huh? :I Anyway UPDATE! ONEGAI! m(-o-)m I want more YukiXGoku moments please and Bi-dam confuses me XD lol sorry bout that..thats jut me :D
MoonDancer89 chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
I freaking loooooooooooove this story! XD Update soon please!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
omg she's soooo perfect for him!
MCRDanime chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Please continue. Update soon!
Hkari Ai chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
!FFWWAA! YukiXGoku momments! (/0_o)/ where is it! Anyway still waiting for an update i like it when orochimaru came laughed my ass off at that part :))
LinariteLavanya chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Ahh, this was so amazing!

Hmm, a pairing I want to read...? Well, I always love YukixGoku chapters, but for some reason I'd also really like a SanzoxSuzume chapter, or a HakkaixAoi chapter...but GojyoxKasumi is always so cute...ah, what the heck. Any pairing makes me happy. :D I love this story no matter what happens!

LL
Hkari Ai chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
I was really happy at this chap!

YUKI GOKU moment!

kaaawwaiiidesu 3

im looking forward to the next chapter! :D

:Hikari:
LinariteLavanya chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
A Yuki chapter! A YUKI CHAPTER! *cheers*
As you can tell, I absolutely loved this chapter; it was SO amazing! I can't wait for the next one. :D
gOthiCkUrOcHo69 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I absolutely love this! hahahahhaha