Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
brianda.ayala43 chapter 8 . 6/9
I loved your story, and I was surprised to see that 2/3 of the songs you mentioned in this chapter are on my "dance it off" playlist too. I would love if you could email me the names of the other songs on your playlist because yo clearly have very good taste in music;) Thanks.
kassia.crislayne chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
This story was amazing! I love Sawyer! Everything was so well written, and the fact that you chose a timeline where Arizona and Callie were the happiest since they started their relationship was a bonus! Thank you for writing this! Now off I go to read the sequel! ;)
thankthatstar chapter 22 . 10/31/2015
So pleased there is a sequel! Love this universe you've created!
thankthatstar chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Loving this!
thankthatstar chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Really enjoying this!
ComplexStatus chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
This story is amazing! Doesn't matter how old it is, it still definitely made my day even better. I really loved reading about Sawyer and the relationships she had with Callie, Arizona and others. I also loved the Calzona moments and some hospital bits (most especially Sawyer's operation).

I am so glad that I found this story. I was just lurking around and this definitely caught my attention. I also appreciated the little (and sometimes long) A/Ns to interact with us readers. I'll definitely read the sequel ASAP. Thank you once again for sharing this masterpiece.
Sedgewix chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
I just found this story and read it in a day! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
loved reading your story! It's well written and hast an exciting plot!
Looking forward to part two!
loellen chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
I don't know anything about you personally; not your age, nor your experience in writing. But I have to say that you are one of the most talented writers I've seen on this website (probably only comparable to bowlingstar11). And I know, I know. Who is this girl? Why should I care about the praise of some teenager on the internet? I can't give you a good reason for that, but I just can't get over the vision and talent you have for writing. You just have such a wonderful voice, and you pay such close attention to details - about your characters, your plot, your everything. You've probably heard this a million times, but whatever you're doing in life, it should probably involve creative writing. It'd be a privilege to read whatever else comes out of that brilliant mind of yours. :)
neweldi chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
Thanks, now off to the sequel :)
pitchheart chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
I think you are my new favorite author... Great story! It was funny and original! Can't wait to read the sequel!
DEEG1291 chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Okay...I take back what I said about Daniel being a prick. Well, most of it anyway.
DEEG1291 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Man, I am really loving this story! So glad I accidentally found it. Kinda hate it that Daniel is such a prick in this one, but I get it. Sometimes the story just has to go that way...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I just finished the first chapter and you already managed to have me spit out my drink. Bravo! I will certainly hit the next button for another 21times more.
IsaCabral chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Thank you so, so much for this story. I have literally finished in one day, just couldn't stop reading it! And I am one hundred per cent in love by Sawyer. I have settled with the thought that she'll marry me and I'll have Callie and Arizona as sisters-in-law LOL Anyway, thank you so much for this story!