Reviews for The Three Musketeers: The English Invasion
James Plunkett chapter 6 . 10/7
That was a bit courageous of King Louis and that he has some nerve and he finally shows the greatness of a true leader of France when it comes to facing an enemy like Bunkingham himself! That's my kind of King I'd follow!
James Plunkett chapter 5 . 10/7
Roderic has gotten help from the bravest of all men at last! I have faith in this young man to do what should be done!
James Plunkett chapter 4 . 10/7
It looks like to me Roderic's parents should listen to him for once and be taught a lesson in return for their nasty moods! I wish to see what Roderic does prove his father wrong about him as well with the help of the heroic and noble musketeers.
James Plunkett chapter 3 . 10/7
Great history lesson there! I knew nothing about it! Keep on writing, I want to see how the musketeers can deal with such a dastardly threat in Paris!
James Plunkett chapter 2 . 10/7
That was a good point to prove at the end about the dresses and why Milady wears them. And this far Roderic is my favorite character for how brave he stood up against his father because heather man was hurting his sister's ear! It was the right thing to do! Thumbs up!
James Plunkett chapter 1 . 10/7
That is a cool beginning for the musketeers! And I am looking forward to reading more of it! The three or four musketeers are some of my favorite heroes. And with their show in this year of 2016 appearing as my interest, this is making me really excited!
Umeko chapter 38 . 6/13
This is an action-packed chapter and nice cliffhanger at the end. Treville seemed to have managed to buy some time for the musketeers but I doubt their enemies would give up that easily despite the war with the English and stuff.
Umeko chapter 36 . 12/6/2015
I agree with Athos. The Cardinal may be shrewd enough to be subtle but as proven, the men in his hire are not too bright about subtlety.
Umeko chapter 35 . 12/6/2015
I was kind of expecting Buckingham to make his escape as some point and I see I am not disappointed.
Umeko chapter 34 . 5/28/2015
I liked how Planchet was characterized in this chapter - really in character with the Musketeers movie. Also that little scuffle in the camp. No wonder de Treville gets headaches with them around. But I agree with Athos, D'Artagnan does put one in mind of an excited puppy at times.
Umeko chapter 33 . 11/24/2014
Things are really moving ahead for Orianne and Athos' relationship. What her brother will make of the wedding plans is another matter. I am quite amused by the fact that despite their circumstances, Louis still insists on looking fashionable when he meets up with his men. And he's so blissfully unaware of the gravity of things at times.
tealoverx chapter 33 . 11/11/2014
Great chapter :)
Umeko chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
Unable to log in. So this will have to be anonymous.

I enjoyed that the exchange between Athos and Buckingham. Very in-character. I can absolutely picture that bedsheet ladder. And perhaps he has a few ropes or somewhat squirreled away somewhere.
Umeko chapter 31 . 3/9/2014
Finally Athos pops the question I thought he would never ask. I certainly hope D'Artagnan, Jussac and Milady can keep their act together long enough to save their king given all the tensions between them. Buckingham can be a real charmer if he set his mind to it, poor Marie doesn't stand a chance. It has been a long wait but will worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...