Reviews for The Three Musketeers: The English Invasion
Umeko chapter 34 . 5/28
I liked how Planchet was characterized in this chapter - really in character with the Musketeers movie. Also that little scuffle in the camp. No wonder de Treville gets headaches with them around. But I agree with Athos, D'Artagnan does put one in mind of an excited puppy at times.
Umeko chapter 33 . 11/24/2014
Things are really moving ahead for Orianne and Athos' relationship. What her brother will make of the wedding plans is another matter. I am quite amused by the fact that despite their circumstances, Louis still insists on looking fashionable when he meets up with his men. And he's so blissfully unaware of the gravity of things at times.
tealoverx chapter 33 . 11/11/2014
Great chapter :)
Umeko chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
Unable to log in. So this will have to be anonymous.

I enjoyed that the exchange between Athos and Buckingham. Very in-character. I can absolutely picture that bedsheet ladder. And perhaps he has a few ropes or somewhat squirreled away somewhere.
Umeko chapter 31 . 3/9/2014
Finally Athos pops the question I thought he would never ask. I certainly hope D'Artagnan, Jussac and Milady can keep their act together long enough to save their king given all the tensions between them. Buckingham can be a real charmer if he set his mind to it, poor Marie doesn't stand a chance. It has been a long wait but will worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Umeko chapter 30 . 10/27/2013
D'Artagnan's cover is blown and I liked how Milady and him dealt with the situation. The next time Milady comes up with a bright idea, he'd probably re-consider it.

'I will take my chances and pray for your demise.' ;-D I can really picture Milady saying that line. LOL.
Umeko chapter 29 . 8/27/2013
LOL. Poor Athos. I can just picture him sweating bullets when Orianne talks about children. He just can't make up his mind whether he's courting Orianne or not, can he? D'Artagnan masquerading as Ketty/Kitty? Sense some possible awkwardness on the Channel Crossing. Well done.
tee-hee chapter 29 . 8/22/2013
Ha they switched! Oh, poor dartganan! Well, he should have thought about the words "TRUST MILADY" a little bit before... I really like how you brought therese into the story! And orrianne, I don't like her much, but thats my personal opinion, she seems too innocent ( and kinda stupid) to me. But, again, thats my personal opinion. Anyway, she adds to the story...
Umeko chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
A nice fluffy interlude for Orianne and Athos but what really strikes me is the way you have portrayed the meeting between Roderic and the Cardinal. The unexpected presence of the cat and Roderic's first impression of it as the Devil's creature underscores the sense that the Cardinal is not to be trusted for all his kindly words. Nice ominous words at the end.
Umeko chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
Ouch. Politics and in-laws, a messy combination indeed. I cannot picture Milady roughing it out in the open, with D'Artagnan none the less. Considering what the 2011 movie did with historical facts no one will notice you moving the dates of La Rochelle or King James' death about.
Umeko chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
About the scene with the doctor, I loved the way Porthos and Aramis were arguing with him, long enough for Orianne to get Athos bandaged up. Still can't judge if D'Artagnan and Milady's partnership will work out for long. So far it seems to be working but once they get on the other side of the Channel is anyone's guess. And more maneuvering by the Cardinal. Well done. I wait for the next chapter patiently.
Moonmessi chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
Yahoo! Yay, what a great update! I feel really bad or athos and orianne...I wonder when they will notice dartagnan is missing, and I can't wait to see what they will do about it. Is milady going to really get away this time? No don't answer that, I don't want spoilers... Nice chapter, I can't wait or more ;)
Umeko chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
However you look at it, that's a risky gamble D'Artagnan is playing, especially since it involves Milady and a trip into the heart of enemy territory, without his friends to back him up. I can just picture Athos' face when he finds out.
Moonmessi chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
How many days I woke up thinking... will today be the day you updated? And finally, that long-awaited day has come so...HURRAY! This chapter was amazing! Suck you, Buckingham! You had me scared this was the pre-last chapter for a sec, before I read the part Milady comes in... PHEW! It will be very interesting to see Milady and D'Artagnan together. I think it would be great if you made D'Artagnan see a more human side of Milady, and less of the cat-like-devil side he knows. Maybe a hint of her past, of something. Personally, I think Milady is a great villainess, and she's my favorite character. You portray her very well. I love adventures, so I think it would be cool if you made the actual trip to England a big part. Are the Musketeers going to come after them?