Reviews for Four Little Words
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
jmcfall chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Thank you so sweet !
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
What a lovely story. It was so sweet that their first date was at a Chinese restaurant and then later he creatively had the proposal baked into her fortune cookie when it was time to propose. I love that it was not an over the top proposal, but sweetly romantic and very fitting for them.

That sounds like the kind of proposal I would have really liked. Great job!
mslizabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awww...I loved it. He was so sweet. A very adorable proposal for sure. :)
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh, that was so cute. Love the fortune cookie detail - so sweet! good luck in the contest!
afonz chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was very sweet! I liked the way Edward proposed. The fortune cookie thing was very clever and was a good nod to their first day.

The way that Edward and Bella met was precious.

I also enjoyed the fact that this was told in an EPOV. Most of the entries I've read are told in BPOV (apart from the 3rd person entries) It was a nice to see a change.

Best of luck!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Fortune cookies are also my favorite part of the meal hehehe. Nice story :)
gmd028 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
How cute :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
awwwww that was really sweet! i smiled through the whole thing, my cheeks hurt hahahaha it was a very thoughtful and special proposal, i really liked it!

Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
So very cute hun. I love the whole fortune cookie thing. Made for a great intimate moment between the two. The fact that he took that element from their first date & integrated it into his proposal was very sweet and made it all the more special in the end.

Very great entry babe and best of luck in the contest!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh, what a cute little one shot! I loved the fortune cookie part - a sweet touch. Good luck in the contest.
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm kind of glad Bella didn't seem too surprised. It seemed like a natural progression in their relationship. The fortune cookie is always cute :)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/12/2012