Reviews for Stumbling into Forever
Anon chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Agghh! Sorry I didn't read the author's descrip. and she posted it on her site a month later . no harm meant!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hey, I was actually looking for a different fic but this one is great! Very fluffy :)
I though you should know, though, someone named Star03074 has published what looks like exactly the same story; it came up when I was searching.
Momma Laura chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Fluff, fluff, and more fluff...I loved it! I normally read angst, so this was a very nice, well-written change of pace for me! Great job :)
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
See this is the kind of escape I need in my fanfic! A lovely story about the perfect man and a romantic declaration and proposal. I'm smiling and my heart is happy. Thank you bb xo
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
mslizabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Very cute! Loved it :)
rearea83 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
such a lucky lady!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Gah. A barefoot Edward. How did you know that's my weakness? LoL! Edward should NEVER wear shoes! ;-)

Great job - good luck in the contest!
afonz chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really liked how Edward and Bella met. I spent so much time in the cafe my senior year of college you would've thought I could've met someone. NOPE. lol.

This was a very cute entry and it flowed nicely.

Great job, and best of luck!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
that was great! their meet cute was perfect :) for once bella's clumsiness paid off hahaha and edward's proposal speech was beauitful, i almost said yes! hahahaha i loved it!

GOOD LUCK!
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
omg, how I loveeeeeeeeeee that you relayed the first time they met. It was sofa king cute that they just bumped into each other and after all that they came a long way.

I also loveeeeeeed that she knelt down to meet him after he proposed, really cute and simple and sweet. Sometimes, people just don't need elaborate and no matter what, once the love and commitment and truth of the act is conveyed, nothing else matters. Really sweet entry hun. Good lob and very best of luck to you!
muzaklover chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Awesome.
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Their first meeting was so sweet. The proposal was amazing. Loved it! Good luck in the contest!
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Awww how sweet :)
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Aw, my sappy heart! What a great proposal speech. I love how he said... Okay, I can't remember now, so EVERYTHING. Cheese tastic rose petals and candles, but great nonetheless. Coffeeshop meetings are usually some of the best :)