Reviews for Better
Natalie Ashley Farenas chapter 28 . 12/9/2020
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ellie chapter 28 . 9/15/2020
Been waiting a long time for this update I hope not all is lost amazing fic btw
Moe Latignant chapter 2 . 8/28/2020
Is it just me, or are the principal gala from Victorious magnets for Fan fiction male fantasies?
Shadowgreydarkray chapter 28 . 6/6/2020
This story is amazing so far. I hope one day you come back and add to it.
warrior-of-water chapter 28 . 1/14/2020
I really enjoyed this so much! I really want to see what happens next, and I hope you update soon
Ivory8817 chapter 28 . 12/2/2019
Please don't abandon this fic I've been waiting for an update since 2015
xHelgaSinclairx chapter 28 . 11/29/2019
Damn, I'm fangirling so hard over this. Keep up the great work!
jori-belliceIsMyLife chapter 27 . 4/18/2019
Sigh... Abandoned right when it's getting to the best part. I hope you're well, and if you ever decide to write for this again you'd have many anxious readers
warren chapter 20 . 3/30/2019
Look stories like these on a jori ship are pretty good but when either Tori or Jade hesitate in a chapter like this it fucks up the story and makes it too damn slow.
I get why to a certain extent but for this particular fic u could speed up a little in certain places. Hell sometimes just adding more, wether that be fluff or humor or even horror.
One of u guys or gals started a story where Tori and Jade were not only a really cool couple but were twisted serial killers as well. That story needs waaayyy more chapter work cuz the first one or two was quite impressive to me, but like I said more work. Keep it coming. Not trying to flame anyone btw. Just strong suggestions is all. Good day.
Nichol989 chapter 28 . 1/30/2019
please continue to right this story sometime soon because I one hundred percent love this story
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2018
This story is, amazing
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/18/2018
And here lies another Jori story doomed to the unfinished graveyard. 3 years since the last update is a pretty good sign that its over me thinks. Are these things cursed or something? Because no other fandom or ship Ive ever obsessed over has ever had soooo many fanfics…just not finished. Incomplete never to be heard from again. I dont wanna sound like a total douche or anything so I’ll make sure not to forget to say that I absolutely loved what did manage to get wrote. Thanks for this sweet ass story I dug the hell out of it
Alyisa chapter 28 . 9/25/2018
I hope you'll update again soon. This was one of my favorite stories
Guest chapter 28 . 7/23/2018
Amazing story, loved it!
Croatiangirl1997 chapter 28 . 6/25/2018
I love this...if you gonna do an update soon I will welcome it with both hands...this is probably the best thing I've ever read...Kudos
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »