Reviews for Forced Confessions
CarefullyWritten chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Hooray for hitsuhina!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Nah, the ending was sweet. :) Anyways, loving it and will always love the ending! Alex :)
Awesomeness02 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Nice :)
CarefullyWritten chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Wow. That must be very embarrassing! Poor Toshiro.
animefunlover23-bree chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Aww! Tht was soooo cute! And kinda silly but I liked it! If ya want check out my story k! I think the gangman thing was plain old creppy...
-love,bree
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Awwwww! hahahahaah! :D Anyways, loving it and can't wait for next update! :D Alex
HikariMustang25 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
lol
Awesomeness02 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Wow, that was amusingly interesting! :D
(The Gangnam Style at the end was funny)
Awesomeness02 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Haha, nice story! I had a good laugh
Hope you update it soon! -
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Hahaha! Anyways, loving it and can't wait for next update!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
This is so funny. Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
You should totally write more chapters! I wanna find out the rest of the couples! )
iamawesomeness chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Having read many fanfictions, there are only two I've thoroughly enjoyed. This story is one of the two. There's a reality that I can actually see this happening in the anime and I like that. I like how you've stayed close to Hinamori's and Hitsugaya's personality. When do you plan on posting more chapters? I admit: you've got me wrapped around your story.
Catheline chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
OMG! it was hilarious! especially shinji and unohana. similar smiles? i totally cracked up at that!
MitsukiAbarai chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Oh I really like your story, its so funny and I think that shows very well the exactly personalities of the characters, and thats great. I hope you can update soon :)