Reviews for Numb
Fritzykitty chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I do
Soul Raider 116 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This promises to be very interesting. You would think Kyouya would have known better than to move her though. Getting her out of the water was probably necessary, but with such an obvious spinal injury, and what seems like a very likely head injury, they should have moved her as little as possible to prevent causing further harm. But that wouldn't have been as interesting most likely. So we'll chalk it up to well concealed panic, yeah?

Looking forward to reading more...debating whether to do so now, or actually sleep...1:45 a.m. here...must be ready to leave for work by 8:00 a.m. Should sleep...made mistake of consuming coffee this morning, and yes, it is for whatever reason still affecting me...coffee does that to me...tea and pop don't...coffee does. So...to read, or not to read...that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler etc. Etc. More random Shakespearean references and such...done rambling...see what the coffee does?
curiousscientistkae chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
This is such a good story! Please update again
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Awwww soo sweet! Please post soon!
Jazzy-Booey chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
update! story is good so far :D
AngelaAngel chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I wish I had two lovable boys too sleep with and comfort me in bed Q.Q Thats so SWEET D:. I the headphones they always put on her ahhaah mostly because they're huge heaphones too lol. Not ear plugs... xD
I really liked this chapter:) I love Haruhi X twin relationship stories3 Happy little family :) Update soon please!:)
Winged She-Wolf chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
This is very well written and I can't wait for an update!
xAi-chanx chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
.Update. :D
physchokitten chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
awww.

update soon
LaDolceFroot chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Great job! Please update soon.
LaDolceFroot chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Loving it!
LaDolceFroot chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Poor Haruhi! Love this story though. :)
LaDolceFroot chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I like the idea of this story. :) Great start so far!
JeffTheKillerLovesKnives chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
UPDATE
JeffTheKillerLovesKnives chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
*gasp!* WHAT WILL HAPPEN?