Reviews for When Sorrows Come
CripticWolf chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
It was alot of funny reading about your gang again. I love this series of characters and the way you portray them :)
ssadropout chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Great story! The murder plot was very well developed and believable. You always do a wonderful job of showing how grateful Roy is for Riza and for the chance to help the Ishbalans. I hope that Riza IS pregnant!
ssadropout chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Having John think that Roy will relate to his leg,foot/thigh obsession is brilliant!
ssadropout chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Roy automatically answers to being called "Jackass?" LOL Heroic Mustang is awesome. I do think that he would be heroic and would react like that, especially to any fire-related or Ishbal-related disaster.

One of the things I like about this 'verse is how much you have Roy dance! :)
ssadropout chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I am so happy that you are revisiting this universe of yours. The OCs, especially Dev, are great. The weirdness (but rightness) of Alt!Maes slipping into Maes' life is a great minor story line.

Things are very chaotic with me right now, so I will just be able to review a few chapters.
Karakehribar chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
I'm very happy to see more written in the "Sorrow" story line! The cultural backgrounds are great, & I really like how you are working with the characters. I think you have the best Roy, & the explanation of his being there & continuing conflicts with Maes really work.