Reviews for Can We Believe
Wonderful writing! Love the story Please update soon! Can't wait XD
Madame Minuit12 chapter 3 . 3/2
love it :)
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
COME BAAAAAAAACK! YOU CANT LEAVE IT HERE! ITS JUST GETTING BETTER (it was already good)! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Raxi
SueMiller chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Aaah! Where is the next chapter? Pleasepleaseplease!
SueMiller chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I really like your writing style. I read "We Believe" yesterday, and this one today, and I just love them. Pleasepleaseplease finish it!
ILB chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Fantastic story!
I like it how you describe Johns difficulty to accept Sherlock back and how John processes what has been going on.
Id love to read what happens next.
Catherss chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This fic, and it's prequel is absolutely awesome - you have the characterisation just right for all characters - and I hope that you update it.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and I wish you all the best.
Ralina chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I really loved the fanfic and I would love to read more chapters. But I have read about your mum on your profile page and I want to tell you I am really really sorry. I understand if you don't want to continue this story. But if you do, I will know because I am following it now. :-)
BeyondBirthday949 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I never did get the chance to review "We Believe", since the website was being stupid, but I'm glad to say that I can review this. To sum it all up, I would say that this story is nothing short of fantastic! You really are a wonderful writer! You write each of the characters very well, and you've made me care about them so much that I almost cried a couple of times. I especially applaud you for your unique plot. You've managed to keep me entertained for almost an entire day with your story, and being a reader with a short attention span and a very particular taste, that fact alone in amazing! You've created a wonderful piece so far, and I'm certain that you won't disappoint anyone with any future chapters. I definitely look forward to your next update!

Signed,
BeyondBirthday949
IloveHeat chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Please, please don't quit this story. It is addictive!
AkaiMurasaki chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Oh ye gods, this sequel is brilliant and heartwrenching and so good! I really hope you'll continue, because your writing is awesome.
may the muses inspire you to write more!
Lytari Talon chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Delightful story!
Mangal2012 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Aaaaaww! ! Poor Sherlock! ! ! Poor John! ! ! Mostly John...but still! ! Come on John! Sherlock was just protecting you guys! ! Mostly you...but STILL! ! ! ! You know you love him! ! !

Thank you for making this story! ! ! Now PLEASE update SOON! ! ! ! ! !
RobotDreamz chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
This story and the prequel have been an absolute delight to read. If you get a chance to update that would be fantastic, but if this is all there will be I am still happy I've read this.
Breina chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I love this story so much, You portray the characters so well with brilliantly realistic interactions that I could just read and re-read all night. I love where you've taken this story and it's one of the best post- RBF fics I've read, you've got the perfect balance in reactions and feelings and...yeah brilliant all around.

That being said, I am so very sorry for your loss and I hope that things get a little easier for you soon. Your words have brightened my day a little and I can only hope that these few words will do the same for you.