Reviews for Grail
Abbey chapter 7 . 2/19
Oh my god! Aaaaahhh. This was awesome. I love the ghost of Johanna just popping up and propelling all this along. You wrote this so well, it was so believable. And I loved the last chapter the most, I was almost in tears when late said goodbye to her mother. And also laughed out loud at a few parts. Oh! So good. Thank you.
dhurley chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Frickin Fantastic,Loved It. We need more. Great Writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Kate, running away as usual
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Still my favorite story of yours.
Mitana chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Ooh, I liked this story. What a great idea!
aevian17 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Hello. I just finished reading your story. I know is a 2012 story but I've been reading backwards so now is when I got to you. I love you way of writing and what you did with this story. When I got to the part where Kate got to hug her mom, I just broke down crying because I know how one will feel if one have the chance to hug a gone mom again. Mine has been gone for 10 years now and it still feels like yesterday. You are a good writer when you can make people feel while reading your stories. So keep at it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Aha! "I love you." "I love you, too." That makes my day.
idiosyncratic1 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I enjoyed the stuffing out of this!
Bruce Almighty chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
By far, the most underrated, underappreciated Kate Christie story of them all. After Rewound, it doesn't get better.
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Really neat story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Beautifully done!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Yep! She has a hold on both of their hearts! Excellent! Eyes are watery again!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
What just happened? Johanna is working on both of them at the same time? Cool, whatever is going on!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Tough chapter for Kate!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Okay! Big surprise! Did not expect that words from her this soon! But, it is my favorite thing to read! Them confessing their love for each other!