Reviews for The Silent Chill
DJinTheHOUse chapter 2 . 1/29
Im so happy i finally found it, i read this awhile ago and couldn't remeber the name of the story i love that hinata/itachi part. This is one of my fav's so far keep the good work up in writing.
DJ out.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
Mean naru poor neji
animefreakpunk chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
I like this update soon
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Intresting O_O
InuAngelBaby chapter 22 . 5/26/2012
that is so cool. i'm sooo happy gaara is letting sai love him now if only sasuke can get it together and stop being an asshole
AnimeMandi22 chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
Aweeeee *teary eyes* that was sweet! I wish everyone had their own Sai :D
AwsomestPersonAlive chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
is sasuke gonna come back for naruto?
Solace in the Chaos chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
That was...so amazing. O.O
Solace in the Chaos chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
:( Poor Sai. You did good keeping Gaara in character...it would be terrible if he just let Sai into his life right after being with Lee. (Probably ruin the story for me.) T.T

Sweet deal, update soon please! XD
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
nice chapters
roboguy45 chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Aww poor Sai, I understand Gaara's pain but he will feel bad later for what he said and there isn't a jutsu to take that back LOL.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
I love it! It's awesome! I can't wait for more!
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A lot of you teenage girls are very confused. Your mothers need to sit you all down and have a very long talk about babies. Sure they look cute... Nature designed them that way so we'd feel protective of them despite their incessant crying, pooping, peeing, and puking.

The point is, babies are very stressful. Even very stable marriages go through a rocky period when a baby comes along.

If you expect an infant to save a relationship, then you are a fool. Your romantic relationship isn't even the baby's responsibility, and it is unfair to place that kind of expectation on a child.

With your current level of immaturity, I would prepare to endure much hardship.
roboguy45 chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
I so hope you make Lee SUFFER, cause he could have ended it with Gaara insted of ledding poor Gaara on.
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 20 . 4/17/2012