Reviews for Before the Dawn
Guest chapter 33 . 12/2/2019
I didn't like the first chapters but It was worth because all the story was amazing. I loved Alexander and Edward as allways.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
marysix chapter 33 . 11/22/2019
Wowowow. I read the first chapter a long time ago and said nope no more thanks. Then came across it again and tried again. Very glad to have the warning that the first six chapters are the heaviest because I was able to skim around stuff, since I knew it would end. The rest of the story blew me away. So many details, such great use of characters. I loved the oracle bit. And the way Alexander kept having to think about stuff. So so so worth reading, so glad I tried it again. Thanks for sharing!
dreamthief19 chapter 33 . 9/14/2019
I have to admit I almost didnt read this story because I read some of the reviews beforehand and a lot of them were negative. I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt though and read anyway, and I am so glad I did. This was a fantastic story. As others have said the beginning is rough but the entirety of the story at whole is quite genius. Your plotlines and characters were so completely unique but at the same time very canon and it was a beautiful blend to experience. So if anyone else doesnt want to read this story based on some of the reviews or even the first 6 chapters as well, I implore you to give it a chance because it really is worth it. Thank you so much for sharing this unique story. I've had a hard time tearing my eyes away from it, I was so entranced. You definitely have a gift for storytelling, I hope you continue to write in the future.
13thxenos chapter 33 . 7/19/2019
A very good read indeed. I love how it was different than everything else I've read here.
A horrible start, but a very nice ending. I just didn't like the fact that Bella didn't matter much, I also love this fic for the same reason.
Cavelenare chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
Oh Bella. You stupid, stupid girl. Tsk.
marigold123 chapter 33 . 6/25/2019
Alexander was ever so fond of dragons...I’m glad he found his forever one! Joham...ewww! But Kyra and the synthetic blood..very cool! Loved Alexander...and Bella and the shifters. A very exciting and enjoyable read. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/25/2019
well... this story had something good going for it and now it's just ridiculous. WTF?
Winterhorses chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
And Edward is wonderful to give Bella the time she needs.
Winterhorses chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
I really love Carlisle’s inner struggle with justice and morality in this fic!
winterhorses chapter 33 . 5/2/2019
Darn! I ran out of chapters to review and didn’t get to 2k. I’ll have to leave some GRs then. ;D
winterhorses chapter 6 . 5/2/2019
So happy she finally escaped from Joham!
winterhorses chapter 5 . 5/2/2019
I haven’t read this one as often as your Carlisle fics, but it’s still an amazing work!
winterhorses chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
Hope things are going well for you!
winterhorses chapter 3 . 5/2/2019
If you ever feel like making my day...week...year!...I’d love some Carlisle action, even if it’s just a few paragraphs!
winterhorses chapter 2 . 5/2/2019
I think I’ve read Take This Heart about 50 times now—still my all-time favorite fic.
2,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »