Reviews for Laundry Day
Faliine chapter 1 . 2/18
Its just effing discusting and I was severely disturbed. I hope you are happy now!
PS. The Dragon says hi.
Thewaspscankles chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow. So incredibly dark and twisted and lovely. Thank you for sharing with us!
thecreepingwolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was everything I love in a story! I'll have to watch that movie now...
Aya Diefair chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I thought I should leave a proper review her rather then leave it in the PM.

I have seen Audition (A friend gave it to me) and since you mentioned it was a nod to this film I figured I'd give it a read. It is a great tribute to such a movie, which I find horribly interesting to watch. A twisted piece of work you wrote here. It seriously made me shutter and physically cringe as I read on.

Poor lil' Hermione, she can only hope death graces her soon.
savorie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
you scared me! you really scared me. the depiction is purely grotesque... and yes.. I've seen Audition and I found it one of the best pieces of japanese horror. and btw, the scene with the bag, and imagining Hermione like that... did make me it was a horrifically good read.
StoryWriter831 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow! This is some of the sickest shit I've ever read! And it was so well written as well! That's what makes it so much funnier. Such a diabolical imagining encapsulated in such an intelligent talented mind!

Psychedelic trip!

(Sorry for all the exclamation marks; it was compulsive I assure you.)
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh, great goddess of all dirty filthy stuff. Why does it not surprise me you love the Miike man? This piece. Oh, boy. You must have an invisible jet to fly under this site's radar...
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This one was so twisted, I had to read it three times aloud. A true masterpiece, you have outdone yourself.
aSecondStory chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Not gonna lie, I got extreamly aroused reading this story.
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I think this actually hurt me. In a bad way, but not so bad some therapy won't help. I'm going to find this movie now. You could probably seriously injure some die-hard Granger fans.
BellasTrick chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
jesus this is fucked up! love it!
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
First thing in the morning and I just read this. I love dark and disturbing and this has the amazing qualities I adore so much. Twisted, slightly unnerving and yet beautiful. A ague hint of tenderness when she reaches into the bag but a wicked display of cruelty all around that could rival that of her sister. I loved it.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I couldn't help myself, I laughed my ass off at the second last and last ! Great work.
imperfectionisunderrated chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Well this was the most twisted story fanfiction I've ever read. And that's saying something because most of the stories I read involve Bellatrix. And at times like this my vivid imagination is unpleasant..
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
an older woman who loves J-horror?

as if there wasn't enough reason to love you