Reviews for What Comes Around, Goes Around
reptoholic chapter 4 . 7/24
Keep up the great work
reptoholic chapter 2 . 7/24
I am really liking this story.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 7/24
story looks good.
xTeionx chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
why do you keep writting theses really aesome stories and then stop? I mean there sooo good! and they just kinda drop of the face of the worlds QwQ
Kiyofugi chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
im srry but not only does the story have me really pissed im a little confused...wouldnt making her accidentally killing spike turn her into evil willow because its Merle fault ...Im pissed only because they're messing with willow in order to save her soul? sounds like they are damning her soul, how is doing all this saving her soul...? makes no sense im still pissed lol stayed up reading to the last chapter and im hoping she goes dark willow like in Season 6 but not in the destroying the world kinda thing. Ihope revenge is taken and everybody is hurt by spike or willow more of willow doing the hurt though cuz in all the fanfics ive read i never read any story where willow takes what she wants/get revenge or justice for any wrong doing against her especially by her friends. damn im still pissed -_-#
MMWillow13 chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
Okay I beg of you to finish this one as well. My word what could've happened to have made Willow's soul a bargaining chip to begin with? My stars in heaven you have to hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Excellent job up to this point you are truly gifted when it comes to suspense and I'd dying to see where you take this now!
Knightie chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
Oh my god! I ... that... MORE DAMN IT! That... I think I'm gonna cry. I gotta know what's going on... like soon! Please!
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
sleepy26 chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
you have to update this story because it's totally awesom
morgannia chapter 20 . 5/17/2005
hm . . . gonna take a stab at this, the being all inspirational/encouraging/coaxing bit when all i really wanna do is beg you to update this. it's time, three years is definitely time to update. for example today, i'm supposed to be working on a challenge fic that's due on the 23rd, but no i'm rereading this story because it's sticks out so vividly in my mind & yet you've left it at such a critical point that it kills me. i really need to know what it happens yet, your cliffhanger haunts me, so cut a fellow fanfic writer a break & update k?

(how am i doing, feeling all inspired yet?) pretty, pretty, pretty please :D
rach chapter 21 . 11/20/2004
make a sequel where spike comes back to life please
ShadowElfBard chapter 21 . 10/18/2003
NO! Y-you c-can't, no w-way you can k-kill Spike... BRING HIM BACK!

... please?
Twister chapter 21 . 9/17/2003
I read this story a long time ago and I loved it, it was such a great story. but um... *bites lip* are you going to update soon? please?
Random chapter 13 . 7/8/2003
Spike jealous of himself? That's confusing! So far I LOVED your story but... this chapter just gave me this weird mushy weirded out and coufused feeling. Um... that just about covers the basics on what I felt and still feel about this chapter. huh. Anyway, great plotline. Keep writing!
Muggins chapter 21 . 3/28/2003
You rock, write some more.I really like this fic.