Reviews for What Comes Around, Goes Around
FaerieQueene chapter 21 . 12/27/2002
How could you leave it there? Talk about a cliff hanger! Bloody hell, I want more *pouts* Oh, and by the way, it's really really good, hehe. But yes *demands more*...
oweleyes chapter 21 . 12/3/2002
oh. my. god...

you are an evil person leaving the story were it is. My nails are bitten to the skin having read your story. Take pitty on your fans and post soon.

On another note, good job. It has been a while since I read something so captivating.
morgannia chapter 21 . 11/18/2002
OMG - you have actually left me in tears! I've just spent the past 2 something hours, being fored to leave one computer room to find another just so i could continue to read your story through. I will now be forced to return to everyday, waiting for your next posted chapter. This is the BEST story i have yet found on this site, hell this books some books i've read lately to shame. Please continue as soon as you can . . . there will be a happy ending, right? PLEASE?
Mel chapter 21 . 10/25/2002
Oh my God! That was an incredibly moving, brilliantly written story. Ok, it's taken me a few days to read, but it was worth it!

It was amazing how you tied in scenes from the actual series. That took serious skill!

Please write more soon!
Paige chapter 15 . 8/31/2002
I love this story so much, and all of your other fics. I can't wait for the next chapter :D You're an awesome writer, and it's really hard to find good W/S writers, at least for me. Please continue soon!
Tenik chapter 15 . 8/28/2002
This is brilliant. Oh please write more soon.

I've read you're parodies and I loved them as well. I'm a Willow/Spike shipper so I enjoy the hints of that in your stories.
cmwhitwo chapter 15 . 8/24/2002
Wow, what a treat. I enjoyed every single word and will have to re-read it to savour it properly, because I was almost rushing through the story to find out what would happen next!

You're very imaginative and the way you interweave actual snippets of dialogue into your writing, adds another level of credibility. You've beautifully captured nuances and the flow and the exchanges between characters rings true.

Thank you so much for sharing - I've bookmarked your story and will check back regularly for updates, as I can't wait to hear more!

Claudia
shadowskye chapter 15 . 7/16/2002
You can't just leave us hanging like that! I need to know what's going on and at this time I am so confused, though intruiged. Please write more soon!
Len chapter 15 . 7/15/2002
Dum de dum ...You should be back from vacation by now, right? Update? Please? for the love of God? I want to know if Willow and Spike will *ever* get it together...

Great job!

Len (-:
Len chapter 14 . 5/30/2002
Gah! Again with the cliff-hangers! sinecure, you big meanie - I want some more story! But I love the idea that it was a shapeshifter who started the Great Chicago Fire - very cute. So these guys are working to *help* Spike and Willow, then? I also simply adored the bit about Tara reading their auras - that's the sort of subtle detail I love to read about. Red auras, huh? Terrific job - please oh please oh please post more! It will make this hideous, too-long work week a little more bearable! And if not for me, do it for the children! (not entirely sure where they come into it, but I figure you can always guilt writers with the 'children' card) ~Len
Len chapter 13 . 5/28/2002
Okay, here's the deal. You write more - I and many, many, many other people are happy. There will be dancing in the streets. Dancing in the dark. Dancing with ourselves...and any other songs we can rip off. You don't write more, and I end up writing mildly threatening emails and nagging you incescently. Don't think I won't!

With that over with, I just have to say: THIS STORY TOTALLY ROCKS! Brilliant! I love it! I'm so addicted to it, I spent the entire morning re-reading it, hoping that by the time I finished chapter 13, you would have posted a new part...but noooooo... Nuts. Please post more! Pronto! ~Len
Kendra A chapter 13 . 5/27/2002
Brilliant. I'm loving every single second of this fic.

Sorry for this review being so terse, but I can't think of much else to do besides say "brilliant" a couple trillion times, and that might get tedious, so...

Can't wait until the next chapter!

~ Kendra A.
Charmin chapter 13 . 5/26/2002
This is really good. I know it's a big old WIP, but I cannot wait for the next part. ~Charmin)
Len chapter 11 . 5/24/2002
Again with the lack of logged-in-ness. This story is AMAZING, sinecure. You are so my hero. This is just a joy to read - I giggle like a lunatic everytime I notice there's a new part up. I REALLY hope you update it again today - this just totally rocks. I can't wait to see what that demon is doing - and if Will and Spike will be able to change the future. And if the future Willow and Spike will finally get together (yay for lovely W/S shippiness!) More please, pronto! ~Len
JadeSelena chapter 10 . 5/23/2002
Wow! You are getting better and better all the time. I feel I should mention that you are my favorite author right now, and only a little of that has to do with your stories being W/S ;-). This storyline is original and has my mind racing. I feel sorry for Willow getting thrown back and forth and I'm sorta confused as to why Present Spike doesn't remember, but I'm sure everything will work out. I love the protective Spike and you write Willow's torment so well. I'm thoroughly enthralled, so hurry and post the rest that you have written! And write more, too!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »