Reviews for What Comes Around, Goes Around
Lucrenzia chapter 10 . 5/23/2002
I really like this story. It is confusing to read but I think that it adds to the story. You can feel Willow's confusion more firsthand. Please keep writing. I can't wait to find out more about the mysterious shapeshifting demon.
Kendra A. not signed in chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
Wow. This looks great-a really original idea! I'm a big Willow/Spike fan and it's nice to see something new, and I like the rest of your stories too so now I'm all psyched.

The beginning was a little confusing but it was a good kind of confusion, if that makes any sense. With the time-switching and all. And I want to know what's up with Fake Spike!

I hope you continue this soon. Cheers!

~ Kendra A.
sinecure chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
I'm going to be rude and ask you all a favor. If you see a screw-up, misspelling, plot hole, continuity, could you let me know? Please? I've so far only posted about 1/3 of what I have completed, but I'm trying to go over it and make sure I haven't screw up big time. I tend to go back over my stories and add things... like whole scenes, and sometimes they don't mesh. So I'd appreciate flames? Um, lol, not mean criticism, but helpful would be good. Thanks in advance!
Len too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
You *have* to write more! This is terrific! And what a marvelous plot idea - very original. I love the Willow/Spike ineraction in both times - and your smut is great. I hope he can avoid falling fo rhte slayer. And (forgive me all Tara fans) break up Will and Tara before things get too involved. Wonderful job, as per usual. Thanks so much - this was a lovely thing to read first thing in the morning! ~Len
kittyfay26 chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
i really like this story!

plz continue soon
WS chapter 6 . 5/22/2002
I'm liking this. Hope to see more soon.
sinecure chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
I'm the first one to review my own story. How pathetic is that? lol, but it was necessary... had to fix the error in the first chapter. (I had chapters 2 and 3 in with 1) Sorry for the screw up.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3