Reviews for If Only Time Stood Still
Denishea Bates chapter 2 . 6/5
Niklaus Mikaelson you just want to be careful
andrewpine chapter 1 . 4/30
not finished.
marleemiller5769 chapter 38 . 4/4
I love this story! I want more Elijah and Bella moments! You’re a great writer.
andrewpine chapter 38 . 2/22
Okay I just spent three days reading this hoping you had finished it to find out you just walk away from it three years ago leaving us all hanging with a cliffhanger,thanks.
andrewpine chapter 37 . 2/22
another stupid white folks thing they have two psycho vamps after them so they go out partying and then don't watch each other back,seriously.
andrewpine chapter 37 . 2/22
Why not just turn her now ? I hate this crap of her staying human when there is no need for her it will screw up Freddies plans if she isn't human so come on ,do it.
andrewpine chapter 35 . 2/22
Too many is getting cluttered.
andrewpine chapter 34 . 2/22
You three saw what I saw...more crap just keeps piling up every day it seems.
andrewpine chapter 33 . 2/22
Yup,Stefan needs to is Tyler going to now that he hear Charlie's conversation?
andrewpine chapter 32 . 2/22
Eddie is such an is Katherine's plans I wonder?
andrewpine chapter 30 . 2/22
Okay now what will Katherine become good friends with Bella now?
andrewpine chapter 28 . 2/22
looks like they never take care of lose ends he should have been hunted down and burned decades Stefan needs to be dead soon.
andrewpine chapter 25 . 2/22
grazed...will they be taking care of Vicky or are they going to just leave and let her get to and kill Charlie? so I gather they didn't take care of the newborn problem unless we get a what is Stefan going to be up to? Will Damon finally figure out that Klaus isn't after his brothers girlfriend?
andrewpine chapter 24 . 2/22
Thank she just has to be careful that fairy boy doesn't do something stupid to her in revenge forcing losing his blood it looks like you didn't get rid of all of the stupid it has Vicky threatening her and goes and walks out of the house by herself where she could grab her before anyone could stop the pack having a witch won't be a bad thing,maybe she can work with Old Q okay now the fun can like Eddie has seriously lost his blood bag for good now.
andrewpine chapter 23 . 2/22
what drew him close to Bella...Cullen were on their saw not seen,okay? when are you going to write the stupid out of her and get her to realise she doesn't need to be with fairy boy and be with her mate? yup you really do need to write the stupid out of her since she won't do the right thing and dump his sparkly fairy boy's head will explode when he finds out she will be going to the ball after he forbid her.