Reviews for Your Honor
AriRina chapter 21 . 8/2
Aaaah i really liked this fanfic, I loved the chemistry between Elena and Elijah it was spot on and the reason why I ship them! thank you for writing it!
TVfan72 chapter 20 . 11/12/2018
Beautiful. There are was a few chapters that made me cry.
wishingstar21 chapter 21 . 10/28/2018
This is absolutely beautiful.
Alice chapter 21 . 2/3/2018
I'm reading this fic again after so many moths (years?) of first reading it, and I'm so glad. This is fantastic! I love you're characterization, I love the way you write, I love every detail. Extra kudos for including and amazing femslash couple. This is one of my favorite fics I've ever read. You're an AMAZING writer!
MaeTowle chapter 21 . 1/17/2018
Thank you for sharing this story. It was amazing, and I love the ending so much.
Who am I kidding? I LOVED the whole thing. I may have read it instead of getting any work done today... Oops.
Befham chapter 21 . 4/10/2017
What a perfect ending! By far my favorite Elejah story.
Bethan chapter 19 . 4/10/2017
Oh my days you capture Elijah perfectly! This chapter is by far my favorite!
Befham chapter 4 . 4/7/2017
I will admit I don't have much patience for OC's but within a few chapters I've found myself caring for Maggie. I like the idea of Bree and Lucy as a couple and I love how Elijah knew who Elena was just by looking in her eyes! He's so lush! I wish I didn't have to go to work so I can read more!
unfocusedwords chapter 21 . 10/19/2016
What a beautiful story.
Emy chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Hey. Really enjoyed your story, well written. Thank you for sharing, now I have to go do all of the uni assignments I've neglected because of it, haha.
Someryn chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
One of my favorites ever. Thank you.
Gl02 chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
I loved this. I think you portrayed the characters beautifully and completely respected who they are, not a comma was out of place..or character ;) . Chapter 11 was perfection, and chapter 19 made me cry..It was not just moving, I actually cried. I think with Elejah it is very hard to show the complexity of such a relationship (also, I fear the point of many fanfics is just to express some fantasies and get your characters to bed each other...luckily there are also fanfics like yours!), but you did great...I could really feel the emotions you wrote about and that is really special. So thank you for writing and publishing this!
PS the greedy part of me wishes you had written more Elejah stories..also, I'm thinking about making a playlist on YouTube with the songs you used the titles of for this story, should I let you know if I do?
Readergirl37 chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
This was so beautiful
Obscured Angel chapter 21 . 6/23/2015
Fantastic story!
I love how it's written: the plot, actions and conversation are both realistic and believable, the relationships are well played out and there is never a dull moment in between both action and romance.
Thank you so much for writing, posting and completing this story, it's truly appreciated and definitely one of my favorites.
Sarah chapter 19 . 5/17/2015