Reviews for Pregnancy Tests
mark in orlando chapter 1 . 2/22
Very cool
The End chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
And Robin has locked the two of them in the bathroom.
The End.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
nice story.
Artemis Jane chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Awwwwww... Haha robin your screwed
Gen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Flawless perfect freakout/teamwork. The freckle thing is absolutely precious. ( You know who would play a really awesome kid flash if he grew his hair out: The dude that plays stiles in Teen Wolf. That kid is smallish and covered in freckles. It would be perf.)
serenitycapes chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is beautiful.

It wasn't in anyway out of character and the way Wally imagines his daughter and the way he forms her in his mind was really touching and even when he realises that everything is happening so quickly, he's still the same old Wally.

"What would you have done if I really was- If I was really pregnant," Artemis asks.

Wally smiles, and answers her in-between soft kisses.

"I was thinking- we'd name her Iris- she'd look like you- and act like you- but she'd be a total- daddy's girl," he says.

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SCENE OH MY GOD JUST YES THE BEST EVER YEP JUST AMAZING. Ugh, you caught Artemis's insecurity perfectly, like she want's to know what he thinks but she's afraid of what he could say or what he would have done if she was pregnant, but Wally is Wally and he wouldn't leave her even if she asked.

YEP THIS WAS GREAT AND I LOVED IT YEP YEP
z dream chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Kid Frisky XD
luisa mendoza chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
love your story

XOXO
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
*favorites* I think this would have been the one time I actually enjoyed a pregnant!fic . . . xD Maybe I'll actually write one myself.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
HEHEEE...

ay yi, teen pregnantcy...icky. . but this was cute, and nice, and fluffy, and so awesome. i'm sorry i don't have anything more intelligent. just brilliant-it was a piece of lint.

love this writing. you're officially going on my faves.
Miss ShadowScar chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love how they work together to most likely maim the funny robin. And also the fact Artemis has stuck his sneaker on the ceiling with her crossbow
chalantness chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ugh, I absolutely loved this. The characterizations were perfect! And I loved that it was as fluffy as my stuffed animals, even though it was dealing with a subject that's usually...NOT so fluffy (:

Kudos~
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
i love how caring and sweet it is but i absolutely love the ending
candi711 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
i loved it! this was so cute and the part were Wally read it wrong is so believable. How he described how little Iris would be was so adorable that i was sad when she was not pregnant but they are to young for it :) poor Rob he does not stand a chance
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I was imagining along with Wally.