Reviews for Rain
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awww! Poor Boq. This is so perfect, though. Boq needs more love.
AllieSaysRoar chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
A very well-written account of my favorite scene from the play! And from the POV of my favorite character, no less.

You captured all that was left unsaid very well. Needless to say, I enjoyed it very much.
Shaunsie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awwwwww poor little Boq! I feel so sorry for him! I loved it Carlie! It was ah-MAZING! Love you xx
WritingIsAPassion chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
divajaiden

Amazing, once again. Not much more to be said really. Have fun seeing Wicked, AGAIN! How many times is that now? I'm jealous, not going to lie. I've seen it ONCE! And not only that, but I saw it once, eight years ago! Oh well, have a fantastic time :)
T chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Poor Boq!:(
Kelly Leddy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Poor Boq :(

Though it is a nice change to see a gloq fic without a happy ending and you very rarely see them in boqs point of view either

Very well written, and was even more excited when I saw your last part of your AN - 29 days before Singapore :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Excellent
kestrel135 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Poor Boq :( Now I'm even more sympathetic towards him than I was before...until he becomes the Tinman, of course :/

Wicked in Singapore! :D I'm seeing it on the 7th nightshow, so 25 days for me :D But you get to see it three more times...jealous :P
notjuliabeingtoolazytologin chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i think you should focus more on raising awareness for noses everywhere
wickedozgirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Yay you posted! Hahahaha I love gloq, it's so funny/cute/awkward.

HOW ARE YOU SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER? IT'S NOT FAIR! *cries in self pity*