Reviews for Japanese Heart
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I really enjoyed this fanfic.I hope you continue to write can you make yamato and kokoro's feelings for each other a little less vague because you really haven't implied on a relationship between them very luck!
KoloPolo chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
God this story is just great, it really is.

I love Yamato working out the problems of Kokoro and using his own plan to warm up and make friends with her.

I love Kokoro going against her stuck up persona and humbling herself to make friends and change.

I love Momoyo being protective of her younger brother and defending his honour.

I love the very Kawakami Academy atmosphere, where battles, duals and competitions are a way of life for them.

I love the comedy you bring, whether people spectating or ragging on about Kokoro spankings.

But I really love how you made Kokoro the main character, not Yamato. It's brings a very different perspective. Yamato is still a main character, but it's Kokoro's POV, where we can experience her emotions and thoughts when trying to destroy her rich girl image.

I wish you wrote more.
Grimmuald chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
This was very entertaining and well written, I've never really been fond of Fushikawa but this story is doing a good job of keeping it all interesting, well done.
Fangking2 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Hmmm...very sweet.
Fangking2 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
ANd everything is fine now.
Fangking2 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Hmm...I don;t know about this one. the last two chapters had something between the two, but this one...for me it didn;t have the same impact as the last two.
InfinityAtmo chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
oh god fushikawa is so cute and haughty
R3isk chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Yay, 1rst pure Majikoi story. I enjoyed reading it. I hope you will continue writing Majikoi fanfics, because you've potential for it.

If you wouldn't mind would you write YamatoxKazuko fanfic in near future? I'm a big fan of this setup (propably my nickname already told you that :P), so it's a little lonely for me without getting involved in Majikoi world without those two :]

Pretty please!
The Enitiy of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
for majikoi fic this is good.

i have a butt load of crossover for the anime like a metal gear solid one were the son a raiden atteds the school.

a devil may cry one,prototype,assassins creed and other idea i had before watching the anime.

witch i'm gonna need a beta for all the fics.

are you in?