Reviews for Lelouch Awakens
whitewave658 chapter 6 . 4/5
Your writing concepts are basic at best. And you repeatedly refer to yourself as "lazy". That makes me not want to invest any time whatsoever in your work at all. To be frank. This was a complete waste of my time.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 6 . 3/10
this truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder what everyone's reactions to Lelouch being alive especially Nunnally, Suzaku/Zero and Kallen?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
I'm so happy you brought Lolouch back! I have to say, I cried like a baby when he died! Please update :D
JustAnotherName1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow, this is an amazing story, and I am not just saying that. I loved reading it. Dude you have some serious talent for writing. I am going to Favorite this story, and I am going to read more.
Smenzer chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Some call them digital billboards or you can call them as you called them, electronic billboards. And I forgot to mention in the previous review - I could imagine the ruined city the fight took place in all too easy (lots of that in the news lately).

"I am Zero". Sounds very dramatic, those three words. That is a better cliffhanger than the one you had in chapter 2 I think it was?

Maybe save the author notes for the beginning/end of a chapter instead of in paragraphs?

Reading the story woke me up (yes!) so I can try to write a chapter of one of my fics! :)

And those mecha do seem popular in anime, aren't they?
Smenzer chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
So I see Lelouch has revealed himself to an old friend and won the current battle. Good chapter.
Smenzer chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I think they are in for a shock when they realize he's alive again. Will they believe its him or think its an imposter? And its interesting that the servant realizes that things are fishy with her sudden loyalty to the new leader when her old Emperor lay dead,
Smenzer chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Well, its good that Lelouch wants to let the boy, Victor, chose what he wants to do but why does he want to push the blame of deaths on a boy's head? That doesn't seem right. Is Lelouch a demon like Sebastian or is he just a very famous guy, a past leader? I realize that 99% of readers would already know this but I decided to read this without ever seeing the anime in question.
Smenzer chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
I'm guessing he will go after the one trying to kill his sister? And eating pizza in a palace? I suppose when one has powers they can eat whatever they want, yes? Not that I have any idea who this C2 or the Lelouch guy is really... but its interesting!
Smenzer chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I guess Victor is a bit like Ciel, wanting revenge... but I have doubts if waking up the guy in ice in the right thing to do? Not that war is good, but there must be a reason the guy was frozen in ice? And is C2 really trying to help Victor or use him as a pawn?
Mysteriousity1 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
This looks awesome! Please continue :3
SnowTime chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
can you pleeeease writ more? this is going to be so awwwwwsooooooome!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Sorry I'm saying this here, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews. I just wanted to say regarding your review of the Doctor Who/Voyager fic, no, that's not the Master's name. It's from spin-off novels which have since been contradicted by Doctor Who on television.
SavageTrickster chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
This was a good chapter. I liked how you described the battle, it sounded pretty cool. As well as for the ending, it was a good ending, impactful and suspenseful. I like that.

Good job.
SavageTrickster chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Much improved! Relatively good description, good job!

Keep it up :)

-SavageTrickster

P.S. 'Of Guns and Roses' will up soon, probably tomorrow.