Reviews for Promise
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
nice. wish it had have had a bit more length but its still great
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
So... constant reincarnation with Giotto/Tsuna as the anchor? I sort of want a sequel/multi-chapter story, but I know it won't work out that easily...
TsukiAndGiotto chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awww it really warmed my heart after reading this... Thank you for writing this story! :)
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow! This is amazing! I really love this idea :D
momorona chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was really cute. u v u Kudos to noting the differences between the first generation and the tenth, since they are fundamentally different, despite the eerie similarities.
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
AAAAAHHHHHHH! Make another oneshot or story (hopefully multi chaptered) about the 20th generation?! PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEA AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE EEEE!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Hoooo... :D
Mistykeiry chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very good, I like your story
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
jajjaajja cabeza de berenjena? jajajajajjaja me da mucha risa el imaginarmelo XD y waaaa enserio que me gusto tu fic, aunque es triste que solo giotto sea el que recuerde T.T seria genial si todos lo recordaran :D
The Celestial-Demon Alice chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
-smiles- just wonderfull
WritingClockwork chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aww how sweet, nice story
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
nice nice nice!
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I do not get it
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
aww That's so nice! Also, the last line where Tsuna said that he can wait a little more is so sweet

Though I wonder what will be the reaction of Reborn once he knew about it. ;)
MCRxRoxx chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
OMG!

Thank god I am not the only one who had a similar thought that the tenth generation were reincarnations of the first generations!

You rock for making my dream come true!