Reviews for Mass Effect: Human Revolution
Zaceron chapter 54 . 1/7
while the story is good, is also a mess with har to many characters and concepts smoshed together.
it's just a bit of a mess.
but with a bit of tightening and removing some names it has potential to be a decent stand alone sci-fi series.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2021
It's getting too magical for my blood, author. I might bail. Audiences are fickle like that.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2021
...I mean slapping a few names from Harry Potter on things doesn't give you licence to add a cursed magic mask thing to your crossover.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2021
Aw man. I liked the cool murder mystery stuff on the Citadel. Why'd you have to go all Star Warsy crap with the magic mask and anime swordsman? The sheer jrpgness already eclipsed the twist you're pulling with swapping Liara with a vampire (which is a cool idea).
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2021
Laying it on a bit thick, there.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2021
Well done, author! You pulled off the murder mystery brilliantly.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2021
Neat assassin.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2021
I notice Benezia doesn't say we killed Shepard. So I'm gonna refrain from booing you as a hack just yet, author.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2021
So he just let the exploding skycar fall on the highway? Thought Jensen was trying specifically to not be a cowboy cop.

Also, go back to the murder mystery. We all know Shep's killer can't be Saren's goons, would be too obvious.
(if it turns out that it really is Saren I'm gonna boo you as a hack)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2021
Cool cyberpunk but what happened to the murder mystery?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2021
Neat start, author. Hope the murder mystery will actually be mysterious.
Deal With Itt chapter 19 . 12/13/2021
Sarah Walker isn't who I thought she was.
Deal With Itt chapter 10 . 12/13/2021
That seems like a Chuck reference it appears he was working with Cerberus the whole time.

Really enjoying the story
Deal With Itt chapter 4 . 12/13/2021
I bet the quarians hate the Omars
TaskRabbit chapter 31 . 11/17/2021
I adore this story but I swear every one of your meaningful antagonists are invulnerable bullet sponges
2,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »