Reviews for Mass Effect: Human Revolution
chrisdiokno117 chapter 4 . 1/23
Hope this continues some day
Love this fic, one of the best crossovers ever. Extremely ambitious, but i think it succeeds. Hope the author returns to finish this greatness
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 1/9
so, zyme is jet.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 1/8
doing a re-read. and yeah, you are looking at years in prison for impersonation of an officer.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2022
eh just seems lacking and boring
Sur2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2022
mda
Malgrath chapter 87 . 9/30/2022
When we get the long anticipated 'Explanation Conversation' I really hope its Eliza Casset. That AI from Deus Ex. I really liked her as a character and a good match for Jensen so she'll rustle some jimmies.
Malgrath chapter 81 . 9/29/2022
Fucking false history bullshit i hate
Malgrath chapter 79 . 9/29/2022
JC DENTON COMING IN LIKE KANE HIMSELF! YOU CAN NOT KILL THE MESSIAH!
Malgrath chapter 49 . 9/26/2022
Really? Fucking black magic that raises the dead? Project Lazarus was somewhat believable with the two years and extensive cybernetics. But this, C'mon.
Malgrath chapter 46 . 9/25/2022
That was some great big 40k bs that i don't think was really meant for Deus Ex and Mass Effect
Malgrath chapter 22 . 9/20/2022
the firefly references were very tasteful
Markus-Antonius chapter 17 . 9/9/2022
End of the arc? But why did she kill shepard? Because she wouldn’t obey? Wtf does that mean? I have so many questions!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2022
meh since shepard is just killed of i'm not really interested. Even though it is very well written.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2022
Rereading this, and only now have I realized that there's a Thief reference in here. Thieves' Highway, heh. Good times.
2,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »