Reviews for Mass Effect: Human Revolution
RG chapter 53 . 6/28
This story is starting to wear on me now...
RG chapter 29 . 6/27
I actually like this fic better than "The Last Spartan" because of the fact that humanity is so divided over Jensen.
I mean, with Master Chief, well...you've got to be a human-hater if you hate the guy.
I also like the fact that, unlike Chief, Jensen is a very lateral thinker.
DeadParade chapter 9 . 6/27
So badass
RG chapter 9 . 6/27
OMG, this chapter feels like a Joss Whedon movie!
As though it was copied straight from the Avengers - I was literally on the edge of my seat.
RG chapter 4 . 6/27
This story is amazing so far!
I love the way that you're depicting different canon characters' reactions to Shepard's death; rather than just using it as a cheap means of inserting Adam Jensen into the story, you're actually making the reader understand exactly what a loss it was.
erisol chapter 9 . 6/24
good chapter.
erisol chapter 8 . 6/24
I'm kind of hoping there is a romance. Usually I don't care, but Jensen is such an interesting character.
erisol chapter 7 . 6/24
I like this a lot.
I like this so far.
erisol chapter 5 . 6/21
THe Omar sound cool
erisol chapter 3 . 6/20
This is cool. I hope meets the other characters.
erisol chapter 2 . 6/20
It's a good story. Adam fits in the mass effect universe.
TimothyLin chapter 64 . 6/12
I was really hoping the 108 was Jensen, i guess not. Makes me wonder if this darpa machine is stronger then Adam, seems like everyone this chapter is a whole lot stronger then any of us realized. And seriously, where is Jensen, I swear to the maker, if he's been on the ship the whole time...

Thanks for the chapter.
Rajo chapter 64 . 6/2
Well now, two of our girls were in danger, one of them nearly died, apparently Jensen has been captured by someone and the Citadel is fucked on many levels...
But hey, at least Pallin is alive! I was actually sad that he had died in such a brutal and painful way, good to see that it wasn't true...or was it? Hard to trust anyone in this place anymore.

Anyway, as always, an awesome chapter.
HaywireEagle chapter 8 . 6/1
2 Million is a lot considering who is paying, Travel, Who is working the job, where it is being handled, and the trouble said job can bring. Plus, money in ME 1 was a broken system that made no sense. So trying to rationlize it just seems equally leave it up to reader imaginations and let them assume what have you.

Overall though you are doing a fairly good job. The killing Shep thing right then and there was a bit of an iffy thing to me.

The Citadel is a giant space-station. Everything in metal is reasonable. Concrete 'favella' does not sound remotely reasonable despite the stations size and it being cyber-punk themed. Dirty, crime-ridden. Plus, I am pretty sure the Citadel doesn't have sewers like what you might be bringing. Ducts and maitanence accesses sure. Not shit-chutes. (wanted an excuse to say shit-chutes. It is fun to say.)

You're kind of trying too hard at times and it really shows with how it doesn't really flow seamlessly.
1,867 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »