Reviews for A Memory of Treasure
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Hi, what a lovely gem. I love the slogan on Gibbs' shirt!
I kind of had visions of Gibbs finding the shirt long years after, having grown into it. Lovely picture there with Shannon thinking about her Gibbs getting there ...
Thanks for an enjoyable read! Cheers!
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Beautiful! Simply beautiful! Thank you!
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
What a sweet family memory...so glad that Gibbs has it...and the shirt to remember precious baby girl and his one and only true love! :)
DS2010 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
LOL like that t-shirt
Jeremy Kelly chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm not sure if this is merely a one shot or if you are continuing it, but if you do, may I suggest that the t shirt is white, and Gibbs wears it to work occasionally. The team finds out somehow, maybe one of them gets shot, and he has to take off his overshirt to staunch the bleeding, or strips his shirt off to jump in the water to save a drowning kid, or gets ripped in a fight. Something to that effect. Also, your stories never disappoint.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Lucky Gibbs for having those knitted afghans. I only have crocheted ones, as by the time I was born, my grandma's eyesight was already too bad from her diabetes for her to knit any longer, so the whole time I knew her, she only crocheted.

I had to Google garlic spears.

LOVE Family Gibbs' T-shirts.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Yes very sweet!

Sue
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was so sweet. I just saw my "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" tee-shirt the other day. It made me laugh. I loved Gibbs' shirt. I can just see them sitting at the table all wearing their shirts.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Love little glimpses into Jethro's life with Shannon & Kelly. I like Gibbs' tee shirt, bet he'd still have it. Thanks!