Reviews for Snapshots: A Series Of Epilogues
angelbear1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Love this story update soon
musme chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love it!
Thanks
SlytherinQueenKrissy chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Please write more! I love this verse and would love to see interactions between Dave, Kurt, Noah, and Blaine when they're in their puppy and little headspaces.
massha chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really loved these stories. Are you going to be adding more to this story?
sable2684 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
So thankful to see that we are going to be getting something after Kurt's Trials. Great chapter, can't wait to see more. Thanks!
RoseGunner21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I have rushed through the prologue and 3 GBK stories and OMG. I think I'm in love with you...er..your writing at least. I used to hate Karo-Dave, and you made me love him, and the Kurtofsky ship. and I''m gonna go into a mental breakdown if I don't get to find out how the story ends...I just hope it's a happy ending.
I don't even like BDSM usually but this is just...an amazing story of love, and how they show it doesn't matter. it's not much different than the so called norm, just with chains and shiz lol. I'm gonna shut up now but please please update when you can.
Brooklyngirl86 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow Wow Wow, I just read Good Boy Kurt, Kurt Trails and the first chapter of Snapshots, on my way way to long flight to Australia, I am so grateful I found your stories you helped make these 25 hrs of traveling pass a lot quicker.

I loved every single chapter but I would have liked to have seen Kurt use his safeword at least once with David, nothing to serious or upsetting but it would of been nice to see how David would of handled it had Kurt said "RED" during their playtime. Other than that though loved it!

I hope you update this story soon, I can't wait to read more of this relationship and more about Noah and Blaine, esp. Blaine and how he discovers what his needs are and finds himself a Daddy.

Can Not Wait To Read More! Hopefully you Update SOON! Thank you again for writing 2 amazing works of art!
MyPurplePen chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Loved this, poor Kurt must be so hard when you Dom is hurt, hope David gets better soon!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved it! I found the story! Heehee! Makes me happy!

Please update soon!
REJ624 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I was so glad to see that this was up. The reaction at the school to Kurt warmed my heart. Nice work :)
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Yeah he has to heal and rest, Kurt is being such a trooper and he just wants Dave to get better.

:) great job.
mylisa777 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So happy the epilogues have started. I will be on the look out for the next one.
crazycookBekah chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love this series. I'm looking forward to what is to come.
Metamorphosis2011 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm so happy you already started on the epilogues. I can' wait to read more about how their lives will play out in the future. But first Dave needs to get better. :) Oh, and I hope we will find out a bit more about Noah and Blaine along the way as well!
karinebigtimegleek chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Really liked this! But, Kurt cant kiss him? 'cause I want to see them having a little kiss and I know it sounds weird, but they are just perfect together and please tell me something, will you update everyday?