Reviews for When She's Back
cherry-tree-of-life chapter 13 . 6/17
I felt very relieved to see Alice go so OOC and verbally attack the other Brawlers like that. It was something definitely new and exciting. Meanwhile, Shun is psychic. That kind of makes me appreciate him even more. Speaking of Keith, has be been here (traveling) with the main gang this whole time?!
InnocentDiamond chapter 13 . 6/6
It's okay. I've been gone for a while too, but either way... I can't believe Alice actually screamed at her friends so aggressive like that! Even Marian was a bit confused by how fast it all went. Nice to know that Shun can identify people's auras. Either Miki doesn't do as good of job at deterring people as Alice did, or Shun is just way more clever than the rest of the gang. Wait, was Keith here the whole time? O_O Update soon!
RebornRose1992 chapter 13 . 1/20
Omg keep going !:0
Photon Thunder chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
OH boy now a real confrontation is about to begin
Photon Thunder chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
This is a drama now
Devilslovers chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Please updated
This story is the best and I need to know what happen next plz
cherry-tree-of-life chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
I very much agree that Alice has cruel luck right now. I know Miki definitely has more esteem and confidence than Alice, but I'm not sure if she can escape Shun no matter what kind of act. He's pretty confident about most things too...
NikoDarkfire chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Hey. Maybe it's a lost hope but pleaaasssseeeee update soon or I will kill someone. I love this story and Alice act. But to be honest the wigs are confusing me! And for the other story,New șchiop,New friends and new crush I want that to be continue. Don't get me wrong, I love them. I wish you good luck and inspiration from a Romanian fân.
InnocentDiamond chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
LOL I like how Alice said "you and you, you, you..."! And then she starts screaming when Fabia talks...understandable, but really sudden. And sorry, now I realized that Alice/Mel had white hair, not Miki. You know, the wigs are confusing me O_O Yeah, wig fetish has its drawbacks now. Oh so that's where Shun & Miki went. Well, I can tolerate the cursing here, just don't make Alice curse because that self-defense right there was tough enough! Update soon!
InnocentDiamond chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Hey! At least Marian said EX-villain, meaning what Alice "was" but no longer "is" a villain. But that was funny! Miki may talk to much at times, but she obviously cares for Alice a lot. If you think about it, a wig fetish comes really useful during running away, & the wig fetish has been here for a while haha. Should I be glad that Miki (was it?) was so much ruder than Runo? I mean, that's how people get others off their backs, yeah?
StoryLover chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
This is really good! And the whole "rude-Alice-act" is like super original! Please update Soon, I seriously want to know how that scene ends! :D XOXO
Goalsssss chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Omg this is freakin amazing please update soon before I die ahhhhhhhhhmaaaaazzzinnggg
Alice.Essaid chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Hi..glad that you update this story and happy to know that you are restarting the other one...and for the chapter it was good but it will be better with Alice and Shun meeting
Solitary Wind chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Yay! Nice one! Alice and Miki are cornered now... Update soon!
rebecca.watkins.5682 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Please update this is so good!)