Reviews for Thick as Thieves
Suzie chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Ahh I love this! It's like these great little glimpses into their relationship! This is great, I hope you keep writing :)
random chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thankyou for writing this! Keep going i wanna here more!
hurtcas chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Aww, this one was sad ): but good anyway, I liked it. You did switch from first to third person and back again, though.
Golden Serpent chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Really good! Keep writing!
booklover321 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Awww...

It's so adorable can't wait to read more! Is going to be a chapter about the camping trip "who would you save?" (just curious)
dancerxforlifex3 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
These are all really cute :) Keep writing!
IaMmE chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
in my opinion I THINK BILLY AND JANE NEED TO ADMIT THEIR FEELINGS TO EACH OTHER AND KISS! phew i is done... i btw do not like jermany and ben is hilarious...so is ...lol ok continue with ur stories i had to get that off my chest ok bye-bye now *kiss*
ColorTheSky chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Tears... For their looove. Dear Lord, I need me one Billy Nutter.
ColorTheSky chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Gaaaaaah... The "love of my life" bit made me squeal! Gosh I love them both so much
ColorTheSky chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I'm spasming like crazy! Ugh I just love the both fo them so much!
dreamsaremyescape chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
This was so cute! I loved the part in the episode where he just stared at her and was like, "nothin.'" It was so adorable. This was really good.(:
Danielle chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
omg. this is the cutest thing ever. I love every chapter. This just makes me so happy. I love how you write about their feelings without being overly mushy or out of character. This is wonderful.
Lil5weetie chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
LOVE the one-shots - just kind of wish they were a little longer.

Especially loved the Paris one - so cute1
dreamsaremyescape chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
This was soooooo cute! Like always.(:
NicoleLexi.x chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I'm in love. 3

WITH YOUR WRITEING! :DDDD You're a fabulous author, and I LOVED reading this.

MORE!