Reviews for Thirteen Teethmarks
kerry chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love this always, but especially now it feels fitting that Katherine (it appears) has died once and for all. She did not go quietly into the night and in the end she did not fear death - perhaps instead, it feared her ...
Ralph E. Silvering chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love this! It was great how you showed Katerina and Katherine and how Elijah could never get her out of his mind. I absolutely LOVED the scene where he told her he would follow her forever. I could completely see that happening and it was so powerful and just perfect for their characters. I also absolutely adored the Elena scene as well, where you compared her to both Tatia and Katerina. Perfect, just perfect!
Myley chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Absolutely beautiful.
IAmAddictedToVD chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Loved the writing style of this! Like going back in time and making everything undone,until katherine becomes katarina again and somehow this reminds you of the impossiblity to rewind time in reality and that there is no going meaningful and beautiful at the same time.
And again I'm left wondering why you get only a few reviews for this little peace of perfection...
OKBooey31 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I'm kinda speechless at how utterly AMAZING this is:)
chanderlierskies chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
too lazy to login but THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGG.
Laney-Dee chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Just... beautiful. I love it 3
InCeruleanInk chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You wove this story both intricately and clearly, respecting both characters and imagining a vivid history for them. I loved it and just wanted you to know!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh. My. GOD.

Okay, so first off: I've never cared for Katherine. An interesting idea, but as Elena isn't my favorite either, it wasn't truly a story that mattered to me. The idea of her child being taken from her was upsetting, but for so long she had been the girl that destroyed the brotherhood between the Salvatores with nary a concern.

You manage to capture the spirit of who Katerina is, and how she becomes Katherine. You've kept everything about her, but yet you've made her sympathetic and real in ways that I had never seen before. The section about burying her family? HURTS. The fear and anger that embodies Katherine? Beautiful. The last lines of her meeting Elijah? Gives us the hope of what could have been, and that hurts in a completely different way.

Of course, you've also got Elijah down pat. I would love to include Elijah in my writing, but he just seems so difficult. I am blown away with how you show his age while keeping his humanity.

Despite not caring for each of these characters, I truly believe that I will come back to this story time and time again.

Your writing itself is gorgeous. Not a word wasted, which makes the ones you've chosen all the more powerful. Your imagery/similes/metaphors make the heart ache. Thank you so much for sharing this piece.

Also, but seriously/stefansbeard/stefanslavatore sent me. :)
Tara1189 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Guh, this is brilliant. Lush and lyrical and sexy and sad and HEAVY with the weight of five hundred years of history between them. You've captured both characters so perfectly. And I think you've finally jogged my lazy muse into life and persuaded me to write the Katherine/Elijah fic that's been lurking in the back of my head for ages. Amazing work.
silvia chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
AMAZING. seriously.
Devi Lethe chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love this. That is not hyperbole. I love it. Every aspect. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
wow this ship is going to be the end of me and you're a perfect writer im going to go bathe in my tears bye
Stunsail chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You have such an interesting way of writing! I really enjoyed it! :)

I like how you just had snippets of her life with him in it and his with her. It's very creative. :)