Reviews for Favor
MariaHime chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
adsnsfsdjfbhasd AAAAAAH. PLEASE tell me you wrote that! I mean, the first time without condom in new york that they talk about here. i need to read that. eeeeeeeep.
Carrietta Dragana chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh, Kurt! I love your filthy, lovely mouth!
Nicely done.
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Silly Cooper... "whoops! Sorry, out of luck!" LAUGHED SO HARD. Him and his girlfriend... Cooper and his talent for hearing through walls and presumably popping in at the worst time...
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Good
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Hahahahahahhaa id be scarred for life too if i was inBlaine' posseciom,.gross, it!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh my god! This was so incredibly awesome. And hilarious. I love the way Kurt wields so much power, it's kind of priceless the way Cooper just leaves. And you somehow manage to capture how I've always imagined seductive!Kurt, which is also really awesome. You stories with Cooper just make me smile :) Fantastic job!
inukimeko chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Lol! This entire chapter was just perfect and awesome. Oh cooper. Just let me love you. :)

-jessica
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hahaha, that's hot- sequel, PLEEEEASE? The Inner Pervert in me wants it soooo bad! xD lol.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ha! Fun. And sweet too.

Thanxs.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Loved the awkward conversation between Blaine and Cooper. And Coop asking Blaine about anal and why he needs a condom...Loved Blaine saying, "google it". Too effing funny. Even in a committed relationship with two people who are clean, barebacking's not such a hot idea. The risk of getting a UTI is fairly high. Not to mention the mess. And while I think the boys will try it at least once, I think they would feel more comfortable in their own place. Where Blaine's brother and girlfriend can't hear them. Because I have it on good authority that they both moan like whores.
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hilarious xD this fic was so enjoyable and cute
Brooke chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
LOVED IT! but i'm confused... did a reveiwer just call your stuff shit? because I feel the urge...sharp objects...
ape31 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Seriously? Fjdhhsjsjwuznsmdofmf that was so effing hot I can't even
joycie89 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
aw, this was cute... I'd like to see the aftermath in NY ;p

haha

seriously, if Cooper turns out to be anything but a cool, fun, supprotive big brother on glee, we're all going to be so disapointed!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012