Reviews for Free
dbzismylife4 chapter 11 . 9/19/2019
i know this is an old fic, but why do you gotta do my man yamcha like this?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
All your stories are beautiful
MindWeb chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
First off, fuck you, you do not write stories for reviews unless you are a complete fucking asshole. Second, learn some fucking spelling and grammar, looking at your story makes me want to gouge my fucking eyes out. Third how would Vegeta get hurt by one explosion? This is a guy who gets punched though fucking mountains. Fourth, Bulma is completely out of character here, you turned here from a self confident woman to a cry baby female stereotype, so again I must say. FUCK YOU.
MindlessCardGames chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
This is definitely going in my favorites and yes I read the whole thing but u can't read and revimy my stories cus I lo em down! Wait...Wait a minute that's not a good thing. But yes this has got to be one of the best B/V story's EVA! Please write more of them!
MindlessCardGames chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
...best...chapter...EVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
MindlessCardGames chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Well I knew she was going to be pregnant from the beginning but u and I chat all the time so oh well. And I did like this chapter and actually as apposed to other people (Layab) I love the buu saga and especially the part were Vegeta dies to try to save his family and then when it ended up not working I raged for like two hours straight. But yes good chapta.
MindlessCardGames chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
I don't blush and never new that layab did. But all in all this was really good for being ur first lemon. Though it is a little weird reading about sex while knowing the person who wrote it.
MindlessCardGames chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Awww no lemon? *pouts in corner*
MindlessCardGames chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Reaction:
yamcha walks in Bulma bedroom: damnit more rape stuff.
Vegeta walks in: wait a minute did she say he was a super saiyan?
"Oh shit": lololololololol
MindlessCardGames chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!...that is all
MindlessCardGames chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I think ya might be to quick to drop the f bomb.
MindlessCardGames chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Hahahaha Vegeta ur such a di*ck!
MindlessCardGames chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Purring huh? Ill have to keep that in mind
MindlessCardGames chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Wow u really hate yamcha don't u?
I do to.
MindlessCardGames chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I think u went a little over board toward the end there.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »