Reviews for a different possibility
Wolfman613 chapter 15 . 3/24
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
There is this magical thing called Ortography - you need it more than writing poor stories.
If you had cared about the grammatic A LITTLE, I wouldn't have written this rude truth.
herart chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Well, so far this chapter is half the story and is centered in the philosopher's stone.

Just slightly AU. Not my type of reading.
Pfft chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is ridicules, get your grammer checked.
sjstaudt chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Work on sentence flow. "You acted with hate" just doesn't sound right. Also you didn't have any meaningful conversations or character development happen on the train ride.
Penny is wise chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
A more human side.
ceo55 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Voldie is moldy, with the soul anchors he has lost most of his humanity so he is a spiteful extremely confident and sly so moldy is a good term from my point of view!
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
U should show more of a human side of Voldemort!

Good one!

Update soon!
Penny is wise chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Awesome chapter.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
interesting developments!

update soon!
god of all chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Really? I mean really? This is nothing but plagiarism. I mean there is barely enough creativity in here to fill a bottle cap.
You had a great opportunity and you blew it.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
cant wait to read more im really liking the direction that this story is going please keep working on it
Clearhorse chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
yeah so i was trying to read this and it sounds like a good story but it's a bit rough. I'd suggest going back through and revising it a little bit, it seems to me as if you are trying to hard. or not hard enought.