Reviews for Persona
Cheri D chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It's very sweet. I don't know if you've finished reading the manga yet but I interpret your ending as a hint to Senri being in the know.
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Naw, you did a good job. True, Senri doesn't deserve to be lied to-demo...there would be no HimeSenri moments without it! Please update, no rushing necessary!
rayningnight chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh emm gee, this is so... spot on. I could totally see 'Shiro' doing this! I sincerely hope you'll make more little one-shots once the manga starts off again!

-Twinklefeather

PS: Maybe you shouldn't have labelled this 'romance' because, technically, there is none. Try 'mystery' or something along those lines. :)
ai-haibara777 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
KYAAAAA

my favorite couple appear

unfortunetely that this isn't multichaptered.

i am expecting your another Senrihime in the future.:)
heytherehoyhoy chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is really good and it deserves more reviews, more readers. There are some times when you repeat words more than necessary - in which they can just be omitted completely - but I really like your writing style and I hope to see more from this fandom, and yourself - of course.
someuser chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
*Claps* Bravo! It was perfect! :D I love the way the fanfict had this uhhh how should I describe it? A PRO aura? Yes, that's it.

-ScarletClouds from Mangafox

P.S. Your story was way better than mine. :P How is it that I can't get that aura no matter how hard I try...? Any tips? Hmm...well, my writing sounds so...middle school-ish (that's probably because I AM in middle school). :P Meh, so what? A middle schooler can enjoy the privilege of being a pro writer and read AWESOME FANFICTS SUCH AS YOURS right? I'm just kidding myself now...