Reviews for Ailurophile
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 4/9
Poor Shino! But I loved his POV...dogs can be a bit much but well worth the attention. Love your characterization of Kiba as well and what a great lover he is, how he accepts Shino, bugs and all. Very sweet and understated fic.
reddoggie chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Aw, this was so cute. It so descriptive I felt for Shino and couldn't help but relate to how tiring and sometimes having a dog is. Hehe, though having a dog is great. I loved your story, thanks!QQ
Arukea chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
you did great this is my new fav pair .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I like it but I have just one question...WHY ARE BUGS COMING OUT OF HIS SKIN?
Barunka chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Shino - with his stoic, arrogant and reserved character - would never be such an uke. I don't say he wouldn't enjoy the sex itself, but he wouldn't be so meek, submissive and lovey-dovey. I get your point, and I like the way you described Shino and Kiba's relationship, but Shino's character is a lot harder and complicated to become so ukeish with Kiba (even if he really, really loved him and believed him that much). Shino's attitude was off, but the story was cute. And the way Kiba acted was precise.
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Even though I usually prefer to read Shino/Kiba, this was really well written! Great job! )
RenKirk chapter 1 . 3/15/2012